Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i czeska organizacja AIM AT SUPPORT poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Republice Czeskiej, w mieście Česká Lípa. Aby wyrazić chęć uczestnictwa prosimy przesłać CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim. Zgłoszenia prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org (Zgłoszenie należy przesłać na oba adresy mailowe)
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 3 stycznia 2017
Do wiadomości w treści maila prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Coordinating organisation: AIM AT SUPPORT
Receiving Organization: AIM AT SUPPORT
Location: Česká Lípa
Start: 1 November 2017
End: 30 October 2018
Would you like to spend one year in the town of Česká Lípa having almost 40 thousand inhabitants and in nearby villages meeting children and youth and developing their and so your competences and skills? One hour distance from Prague, surrounded by beautiful hilly countryside, only 30km from German and Polish border, our organisation and mentors will be very happy to host you and guide you throughout the whole project to serve your better future!
EVS PROJECT´S OBJECTIVES
– Develop competences and skills of EVS volunteers in non formal education English, global/multicultural education and career guidance tools for the benefits of disadvantged youth and youth in rural areas via cross sectoral cooperation with formal education institutions and via cross sectoral cooperation with local employers
– Develop skills and competences in English among disadavatged youth and youth in rural areas, raise multicultural awareness, promote solidarity and tolerance, develop critical thinking, enhance inner understanding and therefore enhance employability and/or right choice of future studies
– Promote EU values and EU citizenship, promote active citizenship and volunteering, raise awareness of Erasmus+ programme among youngsters with disadadvatages and in rural areas and wide public
– Develop comptences and skills of involved youth workers including cooperating teachers from formal education institutions
EVS PROJECT´S ACTIVITIES
– Running regular workshops in English at primary and secondary schools in classes with disadavtanged youth and in rural areas developing competences in English, global and multicultural education (within English classes and civic society lessons) and carrer guidance
– Organising Info Days at primary and secondary schools, especially in rural areas, promoting EU values and citizenhips, Erasmus+ programme o Running afternoon multicultural and language clubs for children from wide public in English
– Organising and participating in career events for Youth o Running interactive workshops in English for youth workers including teachers and people interested in global/multicultural issues
– Organising PR events and sharing regularly outcomes of the project among wide public via various PR channels
The project aims at solving the poor language competences of disadavatged youngsters and youngsters in rural areas, high intolerance and xenophobia among these, lack of multicultural understanding, poor EU awareness and absence of career guidance activities.
Next, the project aims at solving a challenge of developing competences and skills in the area of non formal education of youth of involved disadvantaged EVS volunteers. Further, the project aims at raising awareness of multiculturality and language diversity among youth from wide public and wide public generally.
The project also aims at solving the lack of opportunities for local youth workers including teachers to engage in international cooperation, actively use different langaages, meet in real people from different cultures and so develop own comptences and skills to serve the best to local youth within the Framework of global and multicultural education.
We prefer any experience with teaching or non-formal education or work with Youth. Pedagogy or social work could be an advantage of the candidate. Final selection will be done around 9 January 2017