Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES oraz niemiecka organizacja AfricAvenir International poszukują osobę chętną na wyjazd na EVS do Berlina. Projekt ‘Nothing new in the west? – African Perspectives on a Global Future’ został zaakceptowany do dofinansowania i realizacji przez Narodową Agencję w Niemczech. Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres mailowy: firstname.lastname@example.org. W tytule wiadomości prosimy wpisać: ‘Nothing new in the west? – African Perspectives on a Global Future’.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 20 września 2017r.
Do zgłoszeń prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Contact person: Stefan Skupien
Receiving and coordinating organisation: AfricaAvenir International
Location: Berlin, Niemcy
Deadline: 20/09/ 2017
Start/End: 15/10/2017 – 31/08/2018
Features various activities in the field of political and development education and culture, and focuses on African perspectives on the changing relationships with countries in the Global North. While in the public debate, Africa as the “Future Continent” was widely discussed, this didn’t entail discussions of critical developments by either self-confident or controversial voices of African experts in politics, economy and the cultural field. Topics such as the removal of colonial memorials in several countries, the African Union discussing to leave the International Criminal Court or LGBTI activists criticizing homophobic legislature in their home countries as well as involvement by Western actors are very heterogenous in their nature. But these actors are united in their aim to build a different future between a assimilation to the Global North or an illusion of differential traditionalism.
You would like…
- to get to know diverse cultures and contribute to shaping the relationships between Africa and Europe?
- to organise events in a small dynamic team, to do research and develop your own conepts?
- to live in Berlin for 12 months?
- are a citizen of the European Union currently residing in the Republic of Poland?
- are able to acquaint yourself quickly with the operation methods of small non-profit organisations and are able to work independently?
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and content managment applications?
- are able to engage in diverse cultural contacts?
- speak English, and maybe French? You have a knowledge of German, and are prepared to develop your German through language courses?
AfricAvenir International e. V. works in the field of political and development education with a focus on African-European relations. Our activities consist of an established mixture of classical formats such as workshops, lecture series, and publications, as well as cultural and artistic activities and movies.