- Location: Braila, Romania
- Duration: 7 months
- Mobility Period: January 2020 – August 2020
- Deadline: As soon as possible
Bona Fides Association along with ANMRF LOUIS PASTEUR Club VOLTIN Braila are looking for Polish volunteers, or residents in Poland, to join our long-term project in Brăila, Romania, called: VOLUNTEER – A NEW BEGINNING. It aims to develop and improve social and civic competences in minors and young people, and the awareness of Erasmus+ opportunities through non-formal education. In order to apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter to the following emails, writing in the title Bona Fides and the name of the project: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Projects definition and objectives
The project presents the context in which 6 volunteers from the European Solidarity Corps implement Pilot Instruments in a “Methodological Guideline for the Formation of Social and Civic Competences”, a guide they developed to address the interests and concerns of the 80 minors and young people selected, who are in custody of the Detention Center – Tichilesti, from a social and civic point of view, for a period of 7 months.
Increasing the awareness of 6 volunteers from the European Solidarity Corps (Turkey, Republic of Moldova, Spain), project beneficiaries – 80 minors and young people in NEET situations under custody of the Tichilesti Detention Center, Braila, about the need to develop social competences and civic through volunteering and non-formal education, for a period of 7 months.
Developing a Pilot Community of 80 minors and young people from the Tichilesti Detention Center, based on community participation, through the involvement of local resources, partnership and cooperation in implementing the Pilot Instruments of Good Practice included in the “Methodological Guideline for the Formation of Social and civic Competencies . “
Awareness of 300 young people in partner schools on the opportunities offered by the project and the European Solidarity Corps and the assimilation of non-formal education methods for the development of solidarity and tolerance among young people through volunteering for a period of 9 months.
Profile of the volunteer
- From 18 to 30 years old.
- It is not obligatory to be professional in any particular field.
- Interested in getting involved in the process of forming social and civic competences.
- We will take into consideration young people who come from peripheral regions or with reduced opportunities due to social inclusion obstacles.
- And also young people who want to become entrepreneurs.
- We give value to active participation from your side, patience and positive way of thoughts; we need volunteers ready to help and support other young people.
About the Hosting Organization
ANMRF LOUIS PASTEUR Club VOLTIN Braila is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-party affiliated organization established in 2000. One of the strategic objectives of ANMRF Braila is to develop projects with and for youth. We have been implementing many successful EVS projects during the years. We received many volunteers from different countries of Europe.
ANMRF Club Voltin Braila works with a team of competent people, well-trained in youth project management.
- Participants will live in an apartment with 3 rooms, with full equipped kitchen, air conditioner, central heating system, tv, cable, Internet.
- Volunteers will receive monthly allowance 240€.
(The pocket money is calculated based on the Erasmus + ESC programme, in the case of Romania we have 90,00€ EURO per month for food money, meaning 3€ /day ad 150,00€ for pocket money).
- We pay monthly in ROMANIAN CURRENCY.
Additional important information
- Language: The volunteers will have The Romanian and English-bilingual course lasting 3 months wich introduce volunteers to the Romanian language.
- Local transport: we provide local transport expenses for project activities, but the volunteer’s accommodation is usually near the activities.
- Tickets: you need to buy the tickets in advance, and we will reimburse you as soon as you arrive with original boarding passes, tickets, invoices, etc.
- Insurance: you will be equipped with Cigna insurance by sending organization from your country.
If you want to see the organization and the activities please visit:
The European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is a part of the European Program called Erasmus+.
Erasmus+ is open to all young people, and it is a program created by the European Union for mobility inside and outside EU borders, to promote non-formal education and intercultural dialogue, and to support all kind of youngsters regardless of their level of education, of their origins and their cultural background.