Bona Fides Association and Borgofuturo Association are looking for Polish volunteers or residents in Poland to join volunteering in Italy. The projects aims to support and promote the social and cultural activities in the area. In order to APPLY, send your CV and Motivational letter to the following e mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Location: Ripe San Ginesio, Italy
- Deadline: OPEN
- Duration: 2 months
- Mobility period: 14 July – 14 September
Borgofuturo works according to the principles of the “glocal” approach, researching and interacting with other possible sustainable models from other countries that are able to meet the needs of a modern local rural settlement, addressing the issues of solidarity, environmental sustainability, community resilience and rural development. Volunteers will be recipients of narratives that come from the community but they may also be able to produce new ones based on their experience. They will use the methods that they prefer, the narration can be developed through writing, drawing, recording or whatever can meet their creativity.
- – to support the Communication Coordinator of the Borgofuturo+ project in spreading cultural events through the creation of graphics.
- – to cooperate with the Media Team of the Borgofuturo+ project in photo and video production during the events
- – to cooperate in the process of media content production for the creation of a narrative of the hamlets that will be published in the online project platform after its end.
- – to contribute to the logistics of the events, including management and implementation
- – to develop a “narrative of the volunteer” as an innovative storytelling tool
Accomodation and Food
- Volunteers have at their disposal an apartment in the centre of Macerata with a twin room, kitchen with living room, bathroom. Volunteers will receive at the beginning the amount for food that hey can manage indipendently, so the preparation of meal is indepent with the possibility of buying food, typical or not. Anyway, during the most intense days of activity or on the occasion of appointments with common meal, volunteers will eat the food prepared by the local food markets with attention to possible needs and eating habits.
The ESC program covers:
-Flights (roundtrip) up to 295 Euro
– Food and Accomodation
– Private Insurance
– Pocket Money; 4 euro for day
– Italian language online course
– Training course organized by the Italian National Agency of Youth
– Support of a tutor and a mentor for all the duration of the project
– YouthPass Certificate
For more information check the infopack: