Bona Fides Association and Embaixada Juventude are looking for 2 volunteers to join their European Solidarity Corps project in Paredes, Portugal in order to work with youth, organise events and workshops etc. To apply please fill in the application form and send your Curriculum Vitae to the following emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and Please, write in the title „ESC in Paredes,Portugal”.
- Location: Paredes, Portugal
- Deadline: OPEN
- Duration: 12 months
- Mobility periods: November/December 2021 – November/December 2022
- support the implementation of EJ’s communication plan (internal and external), for example: support the realization of promotional material (design), support the association’s multimedia work (photography and video);
- accompany EJ for meetings, seminars, assemblies, exhibitions, etc.,
- promote and define recreational and pedagogical activities for children and young people of the Escola Comunitária and at Ludoteca
- create interactive activities for children and young people
- elaborate and support extra-curricular activities of students in the Paredes and Vilela School Group;
- support the “Ser Social” writing workshops in the Parish of Cristelo for elderly people;
- contribute to the implementation of a community, ecological and biological garden project in collaboration with locals;
- support the implementation of the “O Cruzeiro” Newsletter and the blog for experiences and activities of ESC volunteers, carrying out interviews and writing texts about their project activities,
- Portuguese lessons (3 hours per week) with a Portuguese teacher.
The volunteers will be hosted in a house, in separate rooms. You will be provided with all the necessary electric and kitchen appliances. All expenses related to the accommodation (rent and consumption) will be covered.
-The volunteers will receive monthly pocket money together with money for food.
The trip to go and to come back at the beginning and at the end of the project is covered.