Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i Forumul Cetatenesc pentru Actiune Sociala si Educatie Civica poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Rumunii, w Valcea. Zgłoszenia (CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com (Zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe!)
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 9 SIERPNIA 2015
W treści wiadomości mailowej prosimy dodać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Vacancies: 2 placement
Activitiy dates of Volunteers: 05.10.2015-05.10.2016
Project title: Go for green
Place: Valcea, Romania
Summary of the project:
„Go For Green” Project is a follow up of another voluntary project, “Greenthinkers”. “Go Green”projects adds value to “Greenthinkers” project through the fact that in the project activities are involved rural rroma communities from Inatesti, Simbotin, Racovita and Caineni. Another novelty will be the realization of greening campaigns and of promoting the promenade area of Capela hill (situated in Rm valcea city). Not least, the project will ensure the visibility of Erasmus+ program and there will be organized information sessions and seminars for young people regarding the opportunities of participation to Erasmus+ program.
The specific objectives of the project are:
– to promote “green behaviors” among the 6 volunteers and in the local communities involved in the project activities
– to increase the transnational mobilities among the young people with fewer opportunities by the direct involvement in the project activities of 6 volunteers with fewer opportunities and by promoting the Erasmus+ program
– to promote the non formal education among the young people with fewer opportunities, mainly young people from rural rroma communities
– to develop entrepreneurial competences among the participants to the project
– to develop a lasting partnership between the partner organizations, partnership which will promote examples of good practices in voluntary field specific to environment protection
In this project will participate 6 volunteers with fewer opportunities, in equal numbers both girls and boys. The six volunteers are coming from Italy, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Portugal and Poland.
The main activities of the project will be:
– Initiating environmental education workshops in schools from rural areas.
– Greening activities in Cozia National Park and Capela Hill from Rm. Valcea
– Implementing a media campaign on environmental protection.
For the project implementation it was approved in the partnership a methodology emphasizing the active involvement of volunteers, local community involvement and the use of non-formal education methods.
Role and tasks of volunteers:
– Greening activities of Cozia National Park (September-Oct-Nov. 2015). Always, at the end of summer, Cozia National Park is facing problems related the garbage left by tourists who visited the park. The greening activity will consist in collecting garbage, sorting garbage, placement of informative panels on maintaining a clean environment in Cozia Park, distributing flyers to the tourists in the park and in the local communities about the nature protection. This activity will take place on three popular hiking trails from Cozia Park.
– Identification, marking and promoting 2 thematic hiking trails in the Cozia national park (1 to 30 October 2015). With the support of Cozia park rangers, the volunteers will identify, mark (by painting specific signs) and will disseminate by leaflets the 2 thematic hiking trails from Cozia park
– Realization of a study about the flora and fauna of Cozia Park and Capela hill. (November 1,2015 – July 31 2016). The volunteers will identify species of animals, plants and insects from Cozia park and will realize a brochure on this subject. They will check the surveillance cameras from Cozia park and will download and process the films made in Cozia park, relating to the surveillance of wild animals from the park.
– Realization of workshops of environmental education in 5 schools from rural area, schools situated in the neighborhood of Cozia National park ( February 8, 2016 – May 31, 2016)
– Participation to the midterm evaluation session of the EVS stage, organized by ANPCDEFP (January 2016)
– Initiating and implementing a media campaign regarding the environment protection and promoting the environmental education (1 February to 31 May 2016)
– Organization of seminars, debates on environmental issues, performances of forum theater, photo exhibits by using “photo-voice” method, flash-mob, living library, workshops on environmental education with disadvantaged young people, participating in TV and radio, administration of the project web page and the Facebook page of the project, popularization of Erasmus + program in high schools and universities.
– Realization of topometry measurements and marking limits in Cozia National Park (June 1 –August 31, 2016)
– Greening and promoting Capela hill as tracking place for the local community from Rm Valcea (April 1 – August 31, 2016)
– Final conference of the EVS stage (September 22, 2016)
REQUIREMENTS FOR VOLUNTEERS
– Young people between 18-30 years old
– Boys and girls in equal number
– Young people ready to spent 1 year volunteer in Romania.
The volunteers will work 6 hours / day from Monday to Friday. Their schedule will be organized as follow:
9.00.10.00: preparing the activity.
10.00-13.00: Activities in the national park
13.00-14.00: Lunch break.
14.00-16.00: Activities in the national park and schools.
The volunteers will be accommodated in two apartments rented by FCASEC in Rm. Valcea city. The apartments are equipped with central heating, water, TV cable and internet. The kitchen is fully equipped. The houses have 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room.
To feed, the volunteers will receive a fixed amount at the beginning of each month, amount which will allow them to buy aliments and cook themselves – 130 euro.
At the beginning of the month, all volunteers will receive a fixed allowance (pocket money) – 60 euro.