Stowarzyszenie Bona Fides i niemiecka organizacja Brandenburgische Sportjugend im Landessportbund Brandenburg e. V. poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Poczdamie, w Niemczech. Zgłoszenia (CV, ocenę językową: Language self assessment oraz formularze aplikacyjne: 2016EVSvolunteerdatahosting – w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org (mail należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe)
Zgłoszenia przyjmujemy do 20 marca 2016 roku.
W treści wiadomości mailowej prosimy dodać:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Wolontariusze EVS będą mieli okazję pracować w Youth Center. Będą mieli okazję współpracować z dziećmi i młodzieżą, przygotowywać dla nich różnego rodzaju aktywności i warsztaty m.in.: z handmadu, zajęcia z ekspresji dramatycznej, przygotowywanie gier i zabaw, itp.
Coordinating organization: Brandenburgische Sportjugend im Landessportbund Brandenburg e. V.
Receiving Organization: Sport and health oriented Kindergarten
Duration: 12 months
When: September/October 2016 – September/October 2017
Where: Potsdam and Falkensee, Germany
Deadline: 20th of March 2016
We are currently searching for 6 European volunteers for our Kindergarten projects in Potsdam, Brandenburg an der Havel and Falkensee. The projects will start in September/October/November and will last for 12 months.
The Kindergartens are supervised by LSB SportService Brandenburg gGmbH, that was set up in August 2004 as a 100% subsidiary of the Brandenburgische Sportjugend im Landessportbund Brandenburg e.V. (Sports Youth Brandenburg within the Sports Federation Brandenburg). Organization’s tasks are the acquisition of Kindergartens and after school care centers and providing them a profile of an exercise and movement oriented institution.
The project foresees that through the daily work in the Kindergarten the volunteer gains insight knowledge of the concept of the sport and health oriented Kindergarten, which was developed by the Brandenburgische Sportjugend in co-operation with the Potsdam University. A new concept plans to fight motorial and development deficits at early child stage. The concept nowadays is considered to be an example of best practice in the Federal State of Brandenburg. Volunteer will be integrated in the “on the move and health oriented” program of the Kindergarten by supporting the pedagogues in their daily activities. Sport, movement and healthy lifestyle are the key words in the daily work at the Kindergarten. For this reason, the “on the move” education has the highest priority as a pedagogical basic principle and the slogan of the Kindergarten is ‘Always on the move’. The move is seen as a mean to implement the education and healthy development of children. Volunteer will help pedagogues with on the move exercises, communicate with children and lead them to the better consciousness for the health. In this way he will promote healthy lifestyle, foster social inclusion and social cohesion and raise awareness and tolerance between children and also Kindergarten stuff.
The Kindergarten as the receiving organisation will closely cooperate with the Brandenburgische Sportjugend, who is going to act as the coordinator in this project.
Through their daily work the volunteer gains insight knowledge of the concept of the sport and health oriented Kindergarten, which was developed by the Brandenburgische Sportjugend in co-operation with the Potsdam University. Volunteer will be integrated in the “on the move and health orientated” program of the Kindergarten. He will help the pedagogues and the co-ordinator with the on the move exercises, as well as, play games with the children. This will help the children to activate the reduced actions to move their body, as well as, opposing their impoverished actions during leisure time activities. With it, the “on the move” education, has the highest priority as a pedagogical basic principle. Main aim is the maximization of children’s sports activities in their daily life. In addition, the volunteers should communicate to the children that doing sports and being active is fun. At the same time, this approach should lead the children to a better consciousness for health.
Main fields of activity are:
1. Involvement whilst looking after 1 to 6 year old children
2. Assistance to the exercise co-ordinator whilst practicing aged-based exercises in a playful way
3. Accompanying children in their daily activities, e.g. accompanying children to the sports hall, swimming pool, back school, forest school
4. Support by the planning and implementation of activities, e.g. celebrations like Autumn festival, Christmas event, Birthdays
5. Support by other activities, e.g. excursions – visits to the theatre and cinema.
Through the work in the sport and health oriented Kindergarten and self-initiative the following opportunities for the volunteer will be offered:
1. Development of foreign language competence from both sides (Project “Other languages through games and songs”)
2. Possibility to present their own country (Project “My country”)
3. Possibility to give insight in their own culture (Project “Healthy cooking”)
Kindergarten can offer the following work and learning opportunities to the volunteers:
– to learn and reflect about on movement- and health orientated lifestyle in Kindergarten
– to learn and reflect about the work and educational activities in the Kindergarten
– to learn about sport structure and organizations in Germany
– learn about the educational and pedagogic methods
– to plan and implement the festivities and celebrations
– to learn German language
– to receive the knowledge about German culture
– to develop values
– develop social competencies, personality and creativity
In this way the volunteer will be able to develop several competencies and learning experiences in fields such as:
– project tasks: develop responsibility for the project; develop the sense of initiative; ability to plan and organize activities to the project;
– leadership abilities: ability to face problems and find a quick solution; ability to manage conflicts;
– team orientation: work effectively with other members of the team; active attitude to contribute to the achievement of group and organizational goals; maintenance of open communication among team members;
– innovation and creativity: ability to develop and implement innovate ideas to the projects;
– personal characteristics: maintain a positive attitude on the work; ability to act responsibly; ability to share information willingly
– cultural expression: willing to show volunteer’s culture and spread among the children and youngsters multicultural projects;
– communication in a foreign language: ability to communicate in German in order to feel more integrated among the others.
The aim is that the volunteer learns how to work with children and implement different sport activities over the period of his/her service. Furthermore, the volunteer should have the possibility to develop his/her own idea. A training to become leader for youth vacations and/or Youth leader (international) are part of possible trainings (JULEICA training), if they show the interest. Also, several other courses are offered by our educational centre which can be joined by the volunteers as far as it can be combined with their service.
Upon request of the volunteer, at the end of the project the specific learning outcomes can be integrated in the Youthpass.
Background and profile of participant:
– interested in work with young children
– interested in sport orientated work in the Kindergarten
– interested in the organisattion and implementation of sport orientated events and projects
– dedicated commitment and creativity (for example skills in music, sport and games, dance or in general be on familiar terms with children)
– awareness of being the role model for children
– sociable, friendly, patient and open-minded
– willing to learn new skills
– curious and be interested in German culture and language
– body hygiene