Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i hiszpańska organizacja ASOCIACION JUVENIL INTERCAMBIA poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w w Hiszpanii w Maladze. Zgłoszenia: Wypełnij specjalny formularz aplikacyjny, załącz do niego swoje CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim. Następnie prześlij swoje CV na adres email@example.com
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 15 listopada 2016
Do zgłoszeń prosimy dodać poniższą informację (w aplikacyjnym formularzu online jest specjalne miejsce)
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number(HEI-REF): 2015-1-PL01-KA110-017199
Coordinating and Receiving Organisation: ASOCIACION JUVENIL INTERCAMBIA
Location: Malaga, Spain
Start: June 2017
End: March 2018
Intercambia is a youth organization created by and for young people. Our main activities are based on intercultural learning, by using a non-formal education and youth program actions in order to encourage the youth participation in the international context, so abolishing the barriers between countries, reducing the racism and promoting the tolerance between different cultures.
Our organization wants to encourage youth initiatives by young people – we support them by providing information, tools, and training to help them get their goals.
Volunteers´main tasks will include promotion of intercultural learning and participation, organization of seminars and information sessions related to Europe, European Citizenship, as well as other more informal activities (cinema forum, multicultural meetings) in which we diffuse information about the EU, intercultural values and participation.
Tasks of the volunteer
Volunteers will participate in different activities, here summarized:
– Promotion of intercultural participation and learning. We manage an information desk in Malaga (Europa Más Cerca), in which local youth are informed about European mobility programmes. Volunteers may help giving information and counselling.
We also help and advise other organisations to develop European programmes. Volunteers also participate.
– We also organise seminars and information sessions related with Europe, European Citizenship, as well as other more informal activities (cinema forum, multicultural meetings) in which we diffuse information about the EU, intercultural values and participation. In this campaigns, volunteers may present their European citizenship experience.
– We also participate in and organise other YiA actions, so the groups receive pre-departure training with the aim of giving more value to their multicultural experience, so in this training process, EVS volunteers may talk about their experience of living in another culture and country.
– Campaigns of promotion of volunteering. We organise workshops and training seminars together with the Andalusian volunteering agency and citizen participation area, at a local and regional scale. Volunteers may collaborate with these activities with the training team in the whole process: contact with organisations, planning training sessions, development and evaluation of sessions and they may also form active part of them if they want to talk about their experience as a volunteer.
– Youth Information. Volunteers will search, select and diffuse local, regional and national youth information with the mentor through the organisation’s web site and electronic bulletins.
– We form part of Eurodesk, so volunteers may have access to the information site and help youth using this service to solve their questions about Europe.
– We work on YOUTH INFORMATION FIELD with tools such as:
– Information and raising-awareness campaigns about Europe. We participate in several projects to make the EU and the possibilities it gives youth known, so volunteers may participate in this projects.
– Volunteers will have a mentor for all these activities and will never be responsible for them.
Food: The volunteer will receive every month 180 euros for food.
Accommodation: The volunteer will live in a room in a shared flat with other young people. The room and the flat will be fully equipped and electricity, water, gas will be covered by the hosting organization. Internet connection is not covered by the hosting organization.
Pocket money: The volunteer will receive the monthly rate foreseen by the Spanish NA, 105€ per month on the first day of the month.
Local transport: Every volunteer will have a chance to choose BIKE or BUS CARD if it is needed.
We would like a person who wants to do things and get involved in a project for young people, sharing his/her cultural perspective in the activities that we carry out. The volunteer will be chosen according to motivational criteria, willingness to work in a team as well as commitment and interest to work with youth. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who want to get involve in cooperation and with open minded people to share their experiences and ideas. We would like to host two young people who really want to live as a volunteer, to learn in their experience and to develop personal and profesional skills. Young people who feel committed about what it means to be volunteer and are willing to give their services in the best way, with a positive attitude and, above all, with motivation and initiative to develop their own projects within the activities of our organisation.
how to apply
Anyone interested may enter our web page (http://europaerestu.eu/projects/intercambia-hosting/), fill in the online application form at the end of the page, and attach their CV and motivation letter (in english or spanish) before the 15th of November, 2016. Your CV pass also to your sending organization to e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org