Stowarzyszenie Bona Fides i ormiańska organizacja National Gallery of Armenia poszukują wolontariuszy na zaakceptowany projekt EVS w Erywaniu.
Zgłoszenia (CV w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na oba adresy mailowe: email@example.com i firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizacja przyjmująca: National Gallery of Armenia
Daty aktywności : 01.02.2019-31.01.2020
The National Gallery of Armenia was founded in 1921, is the country’s major art gallery. Nowadays National Gallery of Armenia has about 40 000 pieces of art, but only 10% of its treasures is exhibited in gallery’s halls. Its collection is displayed in 56 halls, which allow the Gallery to tell the story of national visual arts, decorative-applied arts as well as world culture from ancient times to our days. In the galleries of European, Russian, Armenian and Oriental art the visitors are introduced to the art of Aivazovsky, Sarian, Kandinsky, Donatello and other distinguished artists.
The Gallery not only promotes Armenian and world famous art in the country, but also one of the main purposes of this organization is to protect and conserve art masterpieces. Art is a national treasure and heritage, which we must protect for upcoming generations. According to this goal Gallery also makes and publishes scientific works, guidelines, organizes permanent and temporary exhibitions, organizes and hosts science conferences.
Starting from 2016 National Gallery of Armenia is also a unique education centre. The National Gallery of Armenia invites all children aged 6-14 to participate in summer school programs. The programs are aimed at discovering the NGA collection as well as the masterpieces by the renowned artists exhibited in the leading world museums. They give them an opportunity to create themselves, to get an aesthetic education in specific museum atmosphere and to spend eventful time. Thematic- interactive and educational programs are organized for children including film and cartoon viewing, workshops and visits to some branches of the Gallery.
The volunteer will be involved in all programs and will be encouraged to propose his/her own ideas and suggestions.
The volunteer will work approximately 35 hours per week . The working hours will be 11:00-17:30/18:30 in The National Gallery, including 1 hour for lunch. Twice a week the volunteer will attend Armenian language lessons in a Language Centre designed for the foreigners learning Armenian.
The volunteer will assist in the different departments of the National Gallery of Armenia. In these departments the volunteer will work on solving multiple tasks. The main tasks of volunteer include:
- The volunteer will assist the excursion department of NGA. The work will be not only entertaining, but also educational. The volunteer will discover Armenian painters, treasures of NGA, to learn the history of the art and the science of museology in general. Moreover, the guides of NGA will help the volunteer to organize guided tours. The volunteer will be given a chance to organize a presentation comparing Armenian and his native painters works.
- Starting from 2016 National Gallery of Armenia is also a unique education center. The National Gallery of Armenia invites all children aged 6-14 to participate in summer school programs. Thematic- interactive and educational programs are organized for children including film and cartoon viewing, workshops. The volunteer will help the workers of this department in the preparing step, as well as later he/she will be involved in the department’s work with children by supporting the NGA team during interactive programs.
- The volunteer will be involved in promotional and info-events of the organization. Also as a member of the marketing department, the volunteer will attend different meetings, staff brain-storming and will be given a chance to come up with his/her own ideas.
- The volunteer will work in the department Public Relations helping to prepare materials and articles for web-site and social pages. The volunteer also will be given a task to moderate social media pages; will help to department’s workers by refreshing the database.
- The volunteer will be involved in gallery’s different events, such as International Museum day, Museum’s Night, different educational programs, etc.