Stowarzyszenie Bona Fides i duńska organizacja Dansk YCYE poszukują wolontariuszy na zaakceptowany projekt EVS w Tranbjerg.
Zgłoszenia (CV i formularz aplikacyjny) prosimy przesyłać na oba adresy mailowe: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com i firstname.lastname@example.org.
Period: 1st September 2018 – 30th June 2019
Deadline for application: 15/08/2018
Number of volunteers: 2
Valid Age: 17-30
Tranbjerg Plejehjem is a nursing home and community center for elderly people of Aarhus Kommune – the municipality of Aarhus. It is situated in Tranbjerg, 12km south of Aarhus – Denmark’s second largest city. Part of the nursing home is a café, a community center with rooms for meetings and activities, and a health center.
The volunteers will be a part of the daily routines in the nursing home and community center, and sometimes also the café. They will participate and be involved in many different tasks and activities involving seniors and elderly citizens from supporting and running different activities and meetings to contributing to different initiatives targeting elderly. The activities are based on the wishes and needs of the elderly.
- highly motivated to work with elderly people
- highly motivated to work within the field of health and care
- social, outgoing, creative, empathetic
- willing and ready to take initiative
Volunteering at the project
- easy office tasks
- working in the café
- social activities, for instance card or board games, cooking, baking, or enjoying a meal together
- physical activities, for instance gardening, walking, dancing and sports/fitness (active ageing)
- musical activities for and with the elderly people, such as music and singing
- creative activities for instance knitting/embroidery, painting, drawing, and ceramics
- supporting or even planning and organizing different activities and projects for the elderly, e.x. “Wine Club”, “Men’s Night”, “Biking Without Age” or “Value Stock”
- participating in excursions with the elderly outside the nursing home/local community center
The volunteers will either live in a shared apartment or with a host family.
Formularz aplikacyjny dostępny na stronie: https://www.icye.dk/tranbjerg-plejehjem-aarhus-kommune/