Bona Fides Association and the Déčko Organization – Dům dětí a mládeže are looking for polish volunteers to join their 8 months EVS project. The application forms, Curriculum Vitae, cover letter have to be sent to the following emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com Please, write in
the title ”EVS in Rychnov”
- Location: Rychnov nad Kněžnou (Czech Republic)
- Deadline: February 2019
- Duration: 8 months
- Mobility period: February 2019 to 31 August 2019
Déčko organization will host 6 volunteers from four countries: Germany, Austria, Poland and Slovakia. All the activities of the project involve work with children from the the Rychnov area. The different participants will be engaged in activities from Monday till Friday with flexible working hours, but when necessary, volunteers will work on weekends.
- Take part in daily work with their leading pedagogue, helping to prepare and coordinate different courses or workshops with kids.
- Collaborate organizing big events like Earth Hour, Devil’s Day, Witches Day or Princess’ Day.
- Opportunity to create their own projects, develop their ideas and implement these within Déčko organization, in order to improve their skills and competences.
- Between July and August volunteers will help preparing and taking part in summer camps organized by our organization. Volunteers can choose in which summer camps they want to participate, but we require that each volunteer participates at least in two summer camps through the summer.
The goal of all the activities is to provide a good way of spending free time and to introduce an alternative way of learning and self-development. The methods for developing the different skills are informal and non-formal learning adjusted to the needs to the volunteers: supported by their coordinator. We will use group sessions, discussions and useful methods to grow up their personal, educational and professional profile.
We are looking for a person between 18/30 years old. Interested and passionate about working and playing with kids and youngsters. Some knowledge of English is required, but the most important is a positive attitude.
ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER USEFUL INFO
Volunteers will live together in their fully equipped apartment in Rychnov. Besides this, travel expenses, food and pocket money, local transportation, health insurance and language lessons are covered and financed by the European Commission.