Bona Fides Association and KITA Waldkindergarten are looking for Polish volunteers to join our EVS project “Discover nature in the Forest Kindergarten” in Leipzig, Germany. In this project volunteers will work with children in a Kindergarden in the nature.
Interested candidates need to send an updated CV and a cover letter related to the project (both in English) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “EVS in Leipzig, Germany” in the title.
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Duration: 12 months
Mobility period: 06/01/2020 – 05/01/2021
Kindergarden “Waldkindergarten” in Leipzig offers places for up to 60 children aged 2 – 7 years and focuses on „natural education”. The Forest Kindergarten (Waldkindergarten) means that the children go into the forest every day, no matter the weather. There are places which can be used by the children and educators during the day. The children have the chance to discover nature every day with their senses, they discover the way of life in harmony of the forest and find out that they are a part of this.
- Environment and natural protection
- Physical education and sport
Normally all the volunteers are living in shared flats, have their own room – but share kitchen and bathroom with 3 others volunteers. Food money will be paid out to you as well as money to buy the local transportation monthly ticket or you just buy a bike. Leipzig is a very nice city to ride a bike. If you wish we can as well try to organise a host family.
TRAINING DURING THE PROJECT
We will help you to find a German language course which fits your needs and level.
- The following points are important for our kindergarten regarding the selection of the volunteers: Willingness to go to the forest with the children, no matter the weather – this the important point! Interest in work with children age 2-6 years
- Interest in nature and environment
- Interest to learn German
- Creativity – because the forest kindergarten is “without toys”, the creativity in the game is important
Main link on European Youth Portal: