Bona Fides Association and A.C.T.O.R. are looking for 20 volunteers from Poland or residents in Poland to join our European Solidarity Corps project in Romania to be involved in activities in the field of social responsibility, art-education and clinic animation.
In order to apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the title: “SOLID A.I.R. – (NAME) – (COUNTRY)
- Location: Bucharest – Romania
- Deadline: OPEN
- Duration: 8 months
- Mobility period: 3 volunteers to start now in November and 17 to start in February 2021.
A.C.T.O.R.’s current programs (Cultural Diversity program in schools, Clinical Animation program in pediatric hospitals and social centers & fundraising campaigns), experimenting and leading different types of coordinated professional activities to help them develop themselves on a socio-civic, professional and personal level.
Actively define or develop their own professional direction they want to follow through voluntary involvement, being eventually prepared to adapt to the labor market.
To develop their competences and a greater understanding of the EU values by sharing their cultural identity and reaching the awareness of the existence of different social challenges, creating strategic actions for children, disadvantaged youth and educational stakeholders.
Tasks and activities of the volunteer
• Training period: Romanian language course and basic training in ACTOR about socio-cultural animation and theater – ex. psycho-pedagogy training, clinical animation, movie making/visibility, balloon modelling, origami, puppet/ shadow theater, face painting, Forum Theater etc.)
• Designing and leading individual intercultural workshops (in the field of non-formal education) for children in schools (primary level) and kindergartens
• Designing and leading clinical animation sessions for children & youngsters in hospitals & social centres in Bucharest and rural areas
• Promoting volunteering through non-formal activities and Forum Theatre sessions with youngsters;
• Designing and implementing Fundraisers for children & youngsters in disadvantaged communities of Romania; organizing the Christmas Fundraiser for children in hospitals and social centers (toy collection).
• Designing and performing artistic social events for disadvantaged children in different communities of Romania.
• Running the visibility of the project (writing articles, managing the Facebook page of the project).
• Creating a fundraiser strategy to implement in their own community as a follow up action of the project.
• Motivation to live and work in a big and challenging European Capital;
• Motivation to work with youngsters and children in hospitals and social centres (also disadvantaged ones)
• Motivation to work with children in schools (primary schools and kindergartens)
• Interest in any form of art (cuisine, music, dance, theatre, art, art & crafts, etc…)
• Interest in social marketing, fundraisers, psycho-pedagogy and childhood education
• Flexibility, adaptability and enthusiasm.
Complete this Google Application Form: https://forms.gle/UiBACYfAzURaTbko9
Send your CV and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the title: “SOLID A.I.R. – (NAME) – (COUNTRY)”.
After we receive your application and if you are an eligible candidate, we will invite you for a Skype interview.