Stowarzyszenie Bona Fides and Fattoria Pugliese Diffusa Associazione Culturale are looking for 2 Polish volunteers (or residents of Poland) to join a long ESC project in beautiful Puglia region of Italy working with the local community!
Where: Taurisano, Puglia, Italy
Start: from January 2024 to the end of August 2024
Duration: 8 months
Who: 2 Polish volunteers (or residents of Poland), aged 18-30
Fattoria Pugliese Diffusa Associazione Culturale manages 2 public buildings:
- EurHope – building located in Taurisano, confiscated from the local mafia and used as a center for legal education for minors and young people at risk of social exclusion,
- Casa Turrita – historic residence located in the Presicce used as a social and community space for promoting social inclusion of the vulnerable groups through the creation of social gardens, orchards, biodiversity reserves, recreational, artistic, creative and self-entrepreneurship support activities.
We have activities all the year long:
- – Kindergarten in the morning and support to students for their homework in the afternoon
- – Administrative activities (projects management, communication/promotion/dissemination via social networks, webpage, portals, a webradio, etc.)
- – Eurodesk Office: providing information to young and adults citizens + online promotion of the opportunities;
- – Job Orientation desk: providing info about job opportunities in the area;
- – Business start-up desk.
- – Organization of Festivals/Concerts/Events, such as Carta di Leuca International Youth Festival for Peace (9-14 August in Santa Maria di Leuca); Voci di Stelle Festival (10 August); La Notte dei Bambini (July every year); Erasmus days (October every year); Christmas workshops and concerts;
- – Summer Camp, for about 6 weeks between June and July, for about 30-40 children;
- – Celebration of the European Week of Sport (September every year);
- – Coding and 3d printers workshops for children/youth;
- – English classes for adults
- – ICT courses for adults/seniors
There are many other activities we organize during the year long, according to the projects approved and granted by different public donors we apply to.
Volunteers stay at a big apartment, centrally located in Taurisano, shared by the ESC volunteers and the Erasmus trainees we host. There are 3 big rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 laundry, a big kitchen. We can provide bikes to our volunteers. Taurisano is in the south of Puglia region in Italy, in the so-called SALENTO area, surrounded by the sea, very close to beautiful beaches.
Download The INFOPACK here:
If you are interested in this project, would like to apply or receive more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The costs are covered within the European Solidarity Corps program 🇪🇺
Italian host website: http://www.fattoriapugliesediffusa.it/