Bona Fides Association and La Comunita Onulus are looking for Polish candidates to participate in 6 months ESC project in Genova, Italy, volunteering in educational centers!
Place: Genova, Italy
Duration: 6 months
Mobility: 29.10.2023 – 29.04.2024
WHO WE ARE
The Cooperative La Comunità is a social enterprise active in Genova since 1979 in the field of educational activities to combat and prevent minors’ distress and sustain fragile families through the design and management of socio-educational, animation, and cultural services.
La Comunità collaborates with other cooperatives, volunteering organizations, and public institutions.
We promote children and families’ active participation in care intervention. One of our goals is to build a culture based on solidarity and hospitality among families and citizens’ potential contribution to social life.
Furthermore, the management of socio-educational services aims at people’s social reintegration,
opportunities creation, and reducing the risk of social exclusion.
The cooperative offers project design and management of socio-educational services in different areas:
children and childhood, adults in difficulty, senior citizens, and community development.
– Organizing recreational activities for children and adolescents like games and workshops.
– Language support for children and adolescents.
– Administrating daily tasks such as pedagogical & sports activities, short trips and visits; looking after the common spaces and meal sharing.
– Age: 23-30 years old.
– Autonomous, mature and responsible, open to sharing and meeting other people, and, above all,motivated to join our activities.
– Be able to assist with the educative and training process of La Comunità.
– Since it requires a delicate role in contact with young people that often come from complex family situations, the volunteer should possess such qualities as high tolerance, patience,firmness, creativity, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
DOWNLOAD INFOPACK HERE:
To apply for this project please send your CV and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org