Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i organizacja Kapraluv Mlyn Scout Environmental Education Centre z Czech poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w mieście Brno.
Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com (dokumenty należy przesłać na oba adresy mailowe).
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 16 grudnia 2015
Do wiadomości w treści maila prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Organizacja przyjmująca : Kapraluv Mlyn Scout Environmental Education Centre
Miejsce: Brno, Czechy
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 16/12/2015
Czas trwania wolontariatu: (6-12 miesięcy)
Ilość wolnych miejsc: 1
Kapraluv Mlyn Scout Environmental Education Centre is a modern eco-centre situated in the unique environment of the Moravian Karst Protected Landscape Area. The natural world of caves and varied habitat enables exciting first-hand experience of nature for children and youth. In its first two and a half years of operation, Kapraluv Mlyn has been successful in becoming a cross point of international events and work camps that offers a unique experience for young volunteers.
– Knowledge of English. We expect you to speak English on a sufficient level to be able to explain yourself clear, to communicate with visitors and staff.
– Initiative. Sometimes you need to ask or think of the next thing to do on your own. Or just help where it is needed most without being asked to do so.
– Flexibility. Things change quickly and we expect you to be understandable and ready for the changes.
– You should be ready to do manual work. It is not an easy thing to wash dishes after lunch for 70 people or work in the orchard for the whole day outside.
– Preventing conflicts. Sometimes the working mood is quite stressful, when there are lots of things to do. The most constructive in those situations is searching of the best solutions, not searching of reasons why something is not possible.
– High morale. Once you became a part of our team, we give you our trust fully that also means your higher responsibility for the behavior.
– Preparedness to be alone. Sometimes it is not so easy to look through rainy window in foreign country when all your friends are so far from you. But don’t worry – we are prepared to became your new friends for the time of your stay here.
– You have to be ready and interested in nature and work with youth
All your service activities can be divided in four categories:
1. Operation and development of the Kaprálův mlýn Scout Environmental
– assistance at environmental education programs,
– help with their preparation and creation,
– help in kitchen, clean-up, maintenance of Kaprálův mlýn grounds,
– looking after the garden, guests-care and info-shop duties;
– help with development projects (construction of house for volunteers, furnishing campgrounds);
– administration and office work.
2. Conservation projects:
– learning-by-doing of different techniques of natural conservation;
– assistance to other youth volunteer groups in their conservation projects.
3. Environmental management and civic society education:
– taking part in the educational programs (e.g. meeting successful environmental projects and their proponents: local politicians, officers, NGO activists);
– excursions to explore local natural and cultural heritage;
4. Personal project:
During the service you will plan your own personal project with focus on application of the experience acquired at Kaprálův mlýn either into your future or for the benefit of the organization.
Part of your volunteer service may be taken in cooperation with (or within) partner NGOs from Brno.
If you are interested in our project and proposed activities, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
More informations in attachments.