Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i organizacja IPC Student Union z Danii poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Helsingor.
Zgłoszenia (poprzez formularz online) przyjmowane są do 24 grudnia 2015.
Prosimy przesłać informację na adres firstname.lastname@example.org o tym, że aplikowaliście na ten projekt wpisując w temacie wiadomości: IPC Student Union
W formularzu aplikacyjnym w sekcji motivation letter na końcu prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
If you ever had a feeling that you would like to DO MORE, that your potential is big but resources too small, would you like to go further and develop yourself while changing the world?
Our new project proposal can make your wish come true;)
Within the frames of the Erasmus+ Program funded by the European Commission, we are preparing a project which gives the opportunity for two of you to join our international community in Denmark and gain new competences and skills doing voluntary work with IPC Alumni in August-December 2016.
Project will take place with close collaboration with Danish Folk High School (more about what is Folk High School, you can find HERE)
Our project will give you opportunity to develop your creativity and project management while giving big in-put to the local community by promoting and educating about Human Rights or Global Challenges and developing place such as “Human Rights Cafe”, where members of International Folk High School can meet with local community and together talk and learn from each other.
1) Promoting Human Rights and Active Global citizenship in Human Right Café
– documentary screening
– discussion hosting
– mini cultural evenings open for locals
– language support
– game nights
– coffee evenings
– letter writing
– open space for students: coffee, tea, cookies
– facilitating activities promoting core values of the school
2) Developing personal projects (photography, writing, social work etc)
3) Co-organizing international events (like summer camp or reunion weekend)
4) GARDEN PROJECT
– preparing vegetable garden and green house(coordinating forest works)
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill in on-line form EVS application form until 24th of December 2015. Results of the selection will be announce early January 2016.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Highly motivated youth 18y-30y
- Residents in one of the European countries, and also Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, or Tunisia
- Candidates, who didn’t take part in EVS before
- People with strong interest in proposed themes
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com