Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES oraz hiszpańska organizacji Servicio Civil Internacional poszukują osoby chętne na wyjazd na EVS do Madrytu Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres mailowy firstname.lastname@example.org oraz na email@example.com (zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe równocześnie!).
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 15 września 2016r.
Do zgłoszeń prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
My sending organization may be also coordinating organization and apply with project to Polish National Agency for the nearest deadline.
Receiving and coordinating organisation: Servicio Civil Internacional
Location: Madrid, Spain
Start/End: From: Jan 2017 to Oct 2017
Service Civil International (SCI) is the Spanish branch of the International Civil Service that since 1920 promotes workcamps connecting volunteers around the world with local organizations.
The main objective of the EVS volunteers is to involve with the active member of SCI in the promotion of volunteering viewed as a factor of change and social improvement among the Spanish youth:
Provision of information and orientation to young people that are willing to participate in our exchange program (short term and long term volunteering) or any other international programs like EVS:
– Participate in the process of sending and receiving volunteers to international workcamps.
– Participate in our local groups.
– Participate in the organization of trainings for volunteers.
– Collaborate with the communication team: newsletters, web, calendar
– Management of International Workamps.
– Contact with local and international volunteers: in order to support them in the process.
– Creating new workcamps and improvement of the existing ones.
– Conduct trainings for volunteers: in order to prepare volunteers. The trainings are about intercultural issues, practical tips, visas, insurance, etc.
– Participation in International Meetings and Trainings of Volunteers: volunteer may attend such meetings to expose the agreements reached at SCI Madrid. It’s a great opportunity for European Voluntary Service (EVS) to participate in a network of international volunteering.
– Supporting local groups: Ecosfera, North-South, Snacks on the Street, Spanish Teachers.
– Participation in international campaigns to promote peace, environmental care, etc.
– Activities related with European Voluntary Service
Volunteer will collaborate in SCI office 6 hours 5 days a week. There will be 2 consecutive free days/week and 2 days of holiday for each month.
Our fundamental task is to connect people around the world who wish to pursue a voluntary work and local organizations whose projects benefit the community. Volunteers participate actively in organizations collaborating in the project short and/or long period of time that can range from three (3) weeks to several months.
Our philosophy is that when people volunteer around a common project differences between people whether cultural or otherwise tend to disappear and stereotypes and prejudices are also broken. As volunteers perform the common project, this experience unites them into to the same values and goals which creates a path of building peace.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Volunteers will decide the place to live. Food money will be provided to the volunteer.
The profile of EVS in SCI is a person with an interest in multiculturalism. If you want to spend 10 months helping volunteers to find organizations to help SCI is your project. We basically do all our work in SCI office wich is place in the city center so you definetly need to like it. We attach great importance to the previous experience in volunteering in any association or local initiative working on environmental, social and / or cultural issues. Also a high knowledge of Spanish is necessary for the project in order to be able to comunicate with local volunteers.
how to apply
We are willing to know you better! Please If you are interested in doing you EVS with us, please send us your CV and motivation letter to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com