Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i portugalska organizacja ProAtlantico – Associacao Juvenil z Portugalii poszukują wolontariuszy na zaakceptowany projekt EVS w Porto Salvo, w regionie Oeiras.
Zgłoszenia (CV i formularz aplikacyjny: Application-Form_Bona-Fides_ProAtlantico w j. angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com (Zgłoszenia należy jednocześnie przesłać do obu odbiorców)
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 31 stycznia 2017
Projekt przewiduje różne działania, wiele z nich w dziedzinie młodzieży i polityki na rzecz młodzieży, ale nie tylko. ProAtlantico współpracuje z kilkoma organizacjami społecznymi: szkoły, domy seniora, organizacje zajmujące się imigrantami, centra młodzieżowe, ośrodki dzienne, instytucje dla osób niepełnosprawnych. Wolontariusz będzie współpracował bezpośrednio z grupami docelowymi organizacji partnerskich.
Dla tych którzy mimo przeczytania ogłoszenia nadal się zastanawiają czy się zgłosić, może relacja poprzednich wolontariuszek przekona ich, że warto: „Nie czekaj na lato, bo może cię ominąć coś dobrego” – relacja z EVS w ProAtlantico
Coordinating and sending organization: Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides
Receiving organizations: ProAtlântico – Associação Juvenil
Location: Porto Salvo, Portugal
Deadline: 31/01/ 2017
Duration: 12 months
ACTIVITY 1-PROATLÂNTICO SUPPORT:
– Office: Help the team with administrative tasks; make contacts with European partners to establish partnerships; do posters for activities, edit the webpage of ProAtlântico, create flyers for divulgation of ProAtlântico projects, take photos of the activities, make promotional videos about ProAtlântico, etc.
– Logistic Support: in Summer Camps, New Year’s Eve, sports tournaments, cultural activities, intercultural evenings, pic-nics, festivals, training courses, youth exchanges, workcamps, and other events. It includes moving furniture, shopping, organisation and transport of materials and people, cleaning, decoration, building stages, cooking, etc.
– Help in the creation of activities (workshops, leisure time activities, courses, etc)
– Support in the activities
– Promotion of Casa Europa in the community
ACTIVITY 2 – CASA EUROPA
The volunteer will have opportunity to cooperate in the following activities:
- Training Centre – support in a varied range of courses for youth and adults (techniques, languages, entrepreneurship, information technology, among others).
- Residence – help in the residence to welcome young and elderly foreigners during non-academic periods so that they can learn from our young and old, thus enhancing an exchange of experiences and knowledge. exchange.
- Restaurant / Bar – help in this space with terrace service to support all projects developed at Casa Europa.
- Outdoor area – help in activities developed there: markets and fairs with several framed themes to local needs: organic market, exchange market, Christmas grocery, reading market, grocery store of jewellery, animal fair, fair flea and antiques, fair of crafts, medieval fair, job fair, fair esoteric, fair volunteer fair health and social fair, etc.
ACTIVITY 3 – YOUTH CENTRE SUPPORT:
local community or immigrants or ethnic minorities (African, Chinese, East Europe or Roma communities).
-Creation and implementation of a calendar of daily activities of the Youth Centre: games, group dynamics, workshops, handicrafts, theatre, dance, sports, music, etc.
– Organisation and cleaning of the space of the youth centre for the activities
-Activities during holidays related to special events (ex: Christmas theatre play, build Carnival masks, games with Easter eggs, Summer camps, birthday parties, etc.)
– Give school support to children/young people with more difficulties
– Assist on computers use
– accompany children in external activities like go to the beach, Zoo, etc.
– help to give meals to babies and small children
ACTIVITY 4 – FOSTER HOME:
– work with kids from different ages from babies to young people
– leisure time activities for the young people, mainly on the period after school until dinner time;
– parties and special events/intercultural activities;
– organisation of the house and separate offers from the local community
– help in external activities
– help to give meals to children and young people
-support daily routines
ACTIVITY 5 – SCHOOL SUPPORT:
– Promotion of games and activities during the school breaks
– Give support to the teacher inside classes, helping the children to do exercises, specially those with special needs;
– Help the students to do homework or to study some specific subject
– Promote creative workshops like painting, singing, dancing, theatre, sports, etc.
– Take part in school events like: Parties: Christmas, School birthday, Farewell, Sports Week, Intercultural Week, etc.
– Going out of the school in study visits with the children/young people and teachers
– Participate in school clubs related to: Europe, Sports, Theatre, Dance, etc.
ACTIVITY 6 – SENIOR DAILY CENTRES:
– handicrafts, dance, games, gymnastics, etc.
– help in meals time
– activities during holidays related to special events (ex: Christmas theatre play, build Carnival masks, games with Easter eggs, Summer camps, birthday parties, religious events, etc.)
ACTIVITY 7 – OCCUPATIONAL ACTIVITIES CENTRE & RESIDENCE FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
– collaborate in adapted workshops (ceramics, painting, decorating, etc.)
– therapeutic and leisure time activities (traditional games, newspaper, playroom, etc.)
– sports activities (boccia, water adapted activities, etc.)
– recreational activities (tours, walkings, parties, etc.)
Activity 8 – Food bank
– Support in the reception/division of food donated
– Support in the distribution of food to poor families
– Organization of workshops to empower the families supported by the food bank
The activities are open for all profiles of volunteers. There are not any specific requirements regarding volunteers’ profile set by the both Receiving Organizations. They only would like to have open minded volunteers, ready to work in the frame of our activities, with particular attitude towards social activities and work in office, with basic knowledge of English; aware of the kind of project thery are going to attend and of the local community, social environment and town in which they will live, with a true interest in the other cultures and good motivations on the contests of the project, and some commitment, professionalism, in order to make more efficient the experience of volunteering.As well, we ask a certain amount of flexibility, adaptability and patience especially in the first period of the project. Volunteer’s CV in Europass format and motivation letter will be send to the organizations and after the communication established with the volunteer, ProAtlantico expressed it’s intention and interest for hosting.