Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES oraz belgijska organizacja Belgian Service Club Namur ASBL poszukują osoby chętne na wyjazd na EVS do Mozet. Projekt ‘Upkeeping Park Mozet’ został zaakceptowany do dofinansowania i realizacji przez belgijską Narodową Agencję. Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres mailowy firstname.lastname@example.org oraz na email@example.com (zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe równocześnie!). W tytule wiadomości prosimy wpisać: ‘EVS: Upkeeping Park Mozet ‘. Znajomość język francuskiego jest wymagana.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 5 września 2017 r.
Do zgłoszeń prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
My sending organization may be also coordinating organization and apply with project to Polish National Agency for the nearest deadline.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiving and coordinating organization: Belgian Service Club Namur ASBL
Start/End: 08.01.2018 – 08.07.2018
Domaine de Mozet includes a castle – farm surrounded by 10 acres of woods, meadows and lawns . Every corner of the park is allocated to specific activities / entertainment area that offers its customers. There are among others an orchard, a medieval mini -garden , a mini- park animals, an apiary , a flowery meadow , a pond , a wasteland, fire corners, etc …
The purpose of this project is to provide opportunities and resources for young volunteers to get involved and participate in the improvement of their planet. To do this, on the one hand , they will discover teaching methods practiced at the Domaine and secondly they can bring their own vision and inform leaders about practices in their country. Awareness tools are in place and include animations, training in the nature and citizenship.
The Park is an integral part of this project because it is the place of experimentation and actual practice the taught methods. Eventually, it should be a showcase of sustainable development. It has an area of about eleven hectares. The project can accommodate a young EVS wishing to inform and train the environmental policy of the institution and practice of work -related rural heritage.
The ” Park ” project is complementary to the project “animation” in that it contributes to the maintenance and management of the areas required for the deployment of “ecocivic” activities.
The volunteer animation should ideally be eager to get involved in the various activities of an accomodation centre for youth groups and if possible have a basic knowledge of French.
The volunteer Park should be prepared to find solutions resourceful , eager to speak French , eager to share his experience and to benefit the association of skills, like finding solutions , be creative , loving work alone, wishing to meet children, youth , adults, …
Generally , volunteers must love the outdoor life , working in the woods in all seasons.
One volunteer will participate in our activities “green classes” that is to say, Nature animations, Middle Ages or prehistory.
Are proposed in our animations Nature, cooking wild plants, sensory ride ( ride with various activities awakening the five senses ), mushrooms walks depending on the season, Land art (creation, artistic achievement with elements found in the natural environment ), animal tracks, cabin, green music, …
The volunteer Park, in addition to his support for certain activities, participate in the following activities:
– Monitoring the health of trees and pruning,
– Maintenance of a mini-farm,
– Cleaning once a year birdhouses and bird inventories have laid,
– A medieval garden care
– Maintenance of an educational pond
– Annual maintenance of hives and collecting honey ,
– Monitoring of orchard maintenance instructional path and a friendly space .
In general , this project aims to:
- promote active citizenship in general and the European citizenship in particular;
- develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people,
- foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries;
- promote European cooperation in the youth field ;
In particular, volunteers will :
– Experience of integration in a team pursuing the same goal ;
– Meet young people from other European and American countries in pedagogy where accommodation is provided ;
– Take new initiatives, bring different ideas, present their views, promote their culture.
At the end of the project, volunteers will pass on their experience to their local community. They will also encourage other young people to volunteer and join the EVS program.
The final outcomes are:
In terms of personal knowledge,
– Improved their knowledge of French
-organizational knowledge in a centre for youth
– concrete realization of a personal project
In terms of practical knowledge
– for the volunteer “animation” , practical experience with animation projects from the perspective of environmental compliance
– for the volunteer ” park”, the development and maintenance of a park, small livestock , instructional pool , the medieval garden , bees, …
On the social level
– The volunteer’s integration into local life
– Increased knowledge of Belgian culture
– Integration in an international environment in Pedagogy ( French , Canadians , students ERASMUS , … ) and in the Domaine during the participation in international projects
On the personal level
– Increased knowledge of oneself and
– Learning autonomy (management of its resources, its schedule …)
PRACTICAL AND LOGISTIC MATTERS
A typical week consists of 30 hours of service, divided into 5 days 6 hours
Monday to Friday.
A typical day runs from 9:30 to 16:30.
For the convenience of both parts, this schedule may be adjusted .
Leave: two weeks per semester is expected.
Will be refunded after your arrival, either to your sending organization or directly to yourself.
During your stay in Namur, you will stay in the
Pedagogy St. Elizabeth
Place L. Godin, 15B-
5000 – NAMUR
Phone : 00 32 81 723488 (responsible pedagogy: Maria Tovar)
It’s a student housing for nurses students of Ste-Elisabeth clinic plus students from other countries (Erasmus, trainees, …).
You will stay alone in a private room with sink.
The bedding as well as culinary material and every necessary equipment is provided by our association.You take meals in a dining room with cooking facilities; and a local TV internet is accessible.
Do not forget to take warm clothing suitable for the Belgian climate !!
Warning! take Min 6 passport photos with you
You can take showers (tokens € 0.5) for which a monthly amount of € 15 Extra will be allocated. This amount will be adjusted if necessary based on any changes.There is a good atmosphere among the young residents; you can come the pedagogy any time (access code)
Three volunteers will also be present in the same place
During the periods of service, are taken in the Domaine de Mozet.
Outside these times, a charge of € 130 per month will allow to buy food (meals to prepare in your apartment)
You will have a season ticket for the bus trip from Namur to Mozet (about 15 Km-40 Min) and through the city of Namur.
French course: is foreseen in a school in Namur or on line course provided by Erasmus+ programme
Voluntary allowance: € 110 / month