Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i organizacja Forumul Cetatenesc pentru Actiune Sociala si Educatie Civica-Romania poszukują wolontariuszy na zaakceptowany projekt EVS w Râmnicu Vâlcea pt. “Key to Volunteerism”.
Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adresy mailowe: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 20/07/2018
Receiving organization: Forumul Cetatenesc pentru Actiune Sociala si Educatie Civica-Romania
Location: Râmnicu Vâlcea, Rumunia
Duration: 12 months
The” Key to Volunteerism” project is born from the need to carry out activities for the young people with fewer opportunities to combat drug and alcohol consumption and to promote the entrepreneurship among young people.
The objectives of the project are:
– the participation of 8 EVS volunteers, from NEETs youth category, from the program
countries, to a 12-month voluntary stage, in support of the local youth communities from Valcea County.
– testing, developing and implementing local campaigns on the prevention of drugs use and alcohol consumption among young people from Valcea County.
– the development of civic and entrepreneurial spirit among the 8 EVS volunteers and among young people from the local communities.
– exchange of good practices at European level in the field of preventing drugs and alcohol use among young people.
At the EVS stage will participate 8, who are young with fewer opportunities, from the NEET category. The eight volunteers will come from: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Lithuania and Turkey.
The main activities of the project will focus on developing and implementing a media campaign on combating drugs and alcohol use and promoting entrepreneurship among young NEETs.
These activities will be implemented using non-formal education methods such as: theatre-forum, photo-voice, workshops, street animation, debates.
The expected results of the project are:
– EVS stage for 8 volunteers from NEETs youth category
– 1 media campaign dedicated to the prevention of alcohol and drugs abuse among young people.
– debates dedicated to promote the entrepreneurship among the young people.
– the web page of the project.
– the Facebook page of the project.
On a long term, the project will help to combat the drugs and alcohol use among young people in the partner communities and to overcome the fewer opportunities by more young people from the partner communities.
Role and tasks of volunteers:
– Initiation, development and implementation of a media campaign on avoiding drug and alcohol use among young people.
– The organization of communication workshops, public speaking sessions, debates and creative workshops to develop participants’ creativity as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
– Organizing sessions for presenting different opportunities for personal development, alternative training and involvement in the life of young people living in a local community.
– Organizing three debate seminars about drug and alcohol use.
– Organizing 4 sessions to promote the Erasmus + program and the European Voluntary Service.
– Participation in the mid-term evaluation session organized by the NA.
– Making posters, flyers, press releases and online media articles to promote the EVS activities and ensure its visibility.
– Creating and managing the project web page.
– Creating and managing a Facebook page of the project.
– Organizing the closing conference of EVS traineeship.
The volunteers will work 6 hours/day from Monday to Friday. Their schedule will be organized
9.00.10.00: Preparing the activity.
10.00-13.00: Activities in the national park
13.00-14.00: Lunch break.
The volunteers will have 2 days off every month, will have days off according to Romanian
legislation and will have holidays according to the university year 2018-2019
The volunteers will be accommodated in two apartments rented by FCASEC in Rm. Valcea city.
The apartments are equipped with central heating, water, TV cable and internet. The kitchen is fully equipped. The houses have 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room. To feed, the volunteers will receive a fixed amount at the beginning of each month, the amount which will allow them to buy aliments and cook themselves. Also at the beginning of the month, all volunteers will receive a fixed allowance (pocket money). The local transport will be provided free of charge for the entire EVS period by FCASEC.
The volunteers will receive monthly 190 euro (60 euro as pocket money + 130 euro money for food).
BEFORE 4 WEEKS OF THE START OF THE EVS STAGE, IT WILL BE SIGN A
MOBILITY CONTRACT WITH EACH VOLUNTEER AND A LEARNING PLAN WITH
SELECTION OF VOLUNTEERS:
– Young people between 18-30 years old
– Boys and girls in an equal number
– Young people ready to spend 1-year volunteering in Romania.
Validation of the EVS stage:
Volunteers involved in this project will be awarded with a Youthpass certificate at the end of this EVS stage, which will describe and validate the experience of non-formal and informal learning
acquired by each volunteer during their EVS stage period. The Youthpass certificate will be considered a process of awareness, reflection and documentation of learning during the different stages of the project.