Bona Fides Association and the Kulturlabor Stromboli Organization are looking for polish volunteers to join their 11 months EVS project in a Cultural Centre in Hall in Tirol – Austria. The application forms, Curriculum Vitae and cover letter have to be sent to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org Please, write in the title ”EVS in Hall in Tirol”
- Location: Hall in Tirol (Austria)
- Deadline: 04/06/2019
- Duration: 11 months
- Mobility period: 01/09/2019 to 31/07/2020
The Kulturlabor Stromboli is a cultural institution in Hall in Tirol, a small Austrian town in the heart of the Alps. The venue nowadays hosts over 100 events throughout the year, combining a variety of arts and styles, including concerts, cabarets, theater plays, literature readings, open air events, exhibitions, parties, discussion groups and a weekly basis children’s program.
- Support the organization in all kind of cultural events – The volunteer will be involved in almost all the processes related to everyday operation of independent cultural venue, selling tickets before the events, distributing posters, preparing guest room or catering for artists, helping at the coffee bar… – and develop his own activities/ideas.
- Other activities depends on mutual discussion and on the individual preferences, background and profile of the volunteer.
- General office duties (computer work, reservations, social media and online platforms…)
- Taking pictures and recording events.
- Helping with children’s workshops and working together in school projects.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS
The accommodation, travel expenses, food and pocket money, local transportation, health insurance and German lessons are covered and financed by the European Commission.
Interest in working within a cultural/creative work environment. Interest in working with social media. Interest in working with various and different groups of people. Good at working alone or as part of a team. Fluent in English and enthusiasm for learning German. Good communication skills. Flexibility and strong organisational skills. Ability to work under pressure. Willing to work at the bar.