Bona Fides Association and Let’s do it Foundation, are looking for polish volunteers to join their European Solidarity Corps project in Estonia. The application forms, Curriculum Vitae and cover letter have to be sent to the following mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Please, write in the title ”ESC in Tallinn”
- Location: Tallinn (Estonia)
- Deadline: 19/04/2019
- Duration: 11 months
- Mobility period: From 04/2019 to 27/01/2020
The volunteer will be given a unique chance to experience all sides of Let’s Do It! World office. The volunteer will work in the Public Relations & Marketing team. The aim of this team is to inspire the international network and the global society to clean up their countries from illegal waste in just one day. The other aim is to support the network (our teams in different countries) with PR and marketing, promotion materials, know-how, events and campaigns.
The volunteer’s initiative for other activities will be supported if possible. All tasks are connected to Public Relations and Communication. The volunteer will have Let’s Do It! World professionals supporting him/her at all times. But some of the tasks of the volunteer will be:
- Participating in planning meetings (core team level) – weekly.
- Participating in volunteers meetings (local volunteers) – twice a month.
- Blogging about Let’s Do It! World.
- Being a part of the Weekly Newsletter and Monthly Newsletter team. Writing short stories for the Newsletter and helping to develop the content and improving the designs together with the team leaders and voluntary designers team.
- Helping to map and improve the media lists of her own country and geographical region, writing stories and news for the media in her/his country to raise awareness about the movement.
- Helping to create new promotion materials to support the promotion work.
- Helping to organize motivational events for the Let’s Do It! World volunteers located in Estonia.
- Helping to improve and develop Let’s Do It! World’s social media (monitoring, updating, communicating).
- Assisting the team leader with media relations & media events.
- Helping out the team leader with organizing of campaigns.
- Promoting ESC/EVS and Let’s Do It! during events.
TRAINING, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER ARRANGEMENTS
The accommodation (shared apartment in Tallinn) food and pocket money (270 euro), health insurance and transport are covered and financed by the European Commission.
We are looking for a youngster (18 – 30 years), interested about journalism, communication and marketing. A candidate that is willing to learn and grow, somebody who likes to take initiative and love to work in a team, but also alone.
A good level of English is needed for working in the project in order to communicate with the team, our international network and manage in a everyday environment. Knowledge of another different language is an advantage as well.