Bona Fides Association and the youth organization Mladiinfo Slovensko, are looking for polish volunteers to join their European Solidarity Corps project in Slovakia. The application forms, Curriculum Vitae and cover letter have to be sent to the following mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and Please, write in the title ”Mladiinfo_IAEVG_Bratislava”
- Location: Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Deadline: 19/04/2019
- Duration: 12 months
- Mobility period: From March/April 2019
The first part of the project (until September) you will be mostly helping organizing the world conference of IAEVG in September in Bratislava together with our partner, Career Center ZKPRK and also helping in the youth organization Mladiinfo Slovensko, in organizing international projects for youth.
Mladiifo Slovensko is the youth organization, which organizes local, national and international projects for young people, informs about learning opportunities for young people through media and events, coordinates foreign volunteers and sends Slovak volunteers abroad, educates students in “Learn and Share”.
As a volunteer you will help with the following activities:
- Preparation of the world conference with an expected number of around 400 guests (international and local)
- Helping in Mladiinfo Slovensko office with the organization of the international events (exchanges, trainings, discussions, etc.)
- Promotion of Social Impact Award Slovakia (https://socialimpactaward.net/) for young social entrepreneurs
- Organizing workshops, seminars, intercultural nights for the students in Bratislava,
- Helping with the communication channels for the activities of Mladiinfo Slovensko (social media, job fairs, networking events, etc.)
The right candidate will have some benefits like: Free admission to Summer and Winter school of career counselling and free admission to other workshops, working in the intercultural environment and space for your personal-development and own project.
TRAINING, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER ARRANGEMENTS
The accommodation, travel expenses, food and pocket money, health insurance, the support of a supervisor, the personal mentor and language lessons are covered and financed by the European Commission.
We are looking for a creative, responsible and independent candidate between 18 and 30 years old, interested in organizing a big international event and working in the youth organization with a multicultural environment. We would like that the volunteer is able to communicate in English language (speak & write) and has a basic knowledge in ICT technologies (MS Office, Skype, Facebook, Gmail…)