The Bona Fides Association and the Italian organization „Vicolocorto” are looking for volunteers for ESC placements in two organisations in Belforte all’Isauro and Piandimeleto. Interested candidates need to send an updated CV and a cover letter related to the project (both in English) to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please, title the e-mail “ESC in Moltefeltro”
Receiving organization: Vicolocorto
Location: Belforte all’Isauro and Piandimeleto
Duration: 9 months
Mobility period: 06.05.2019- 31.01.2020
The project offers 4 placements in Belforte all’Isauro and 2 placements in Piandimeleto.
Belforte all’Isauro counts around 800 inhabitants and Piandimeleto around 2.000. They are close to each other (4km) so the volunteers will live together in Belforte all’Isauro in 3 flats located in a medieval castle. Both towns are in the Montefeltro area, in the Marche Region, in the province of Pesaro and Urbino. If you like mountain, trekking and nature this is the perfect place for you! Here you can have a break from city life and take the time for yourself. A quiet place where you can feel safe and welcomed by friendly people.
On another side, the distance from the main city and a bad connection of public transportation make the cultural exchange with foreigners and the development of a European identity more difficult.
Thanks to your support we can give more opportunities for cultural exchange to promote lifelong learning and to promote sustainable living conditions for the new generations.
Placement nr. 1: Volunteering in the public library of the town
2 volunteers will be mainly involved in the activities of the library of the town of Piandimeleto. The volunteers will support the youth workers in the organisation of school homework for children and workshops for local youth and kids on foreign languages, culture and traditions which will be mainly implemented in the public library “Biblioteca Ubaldiana” of Piandimeleto.
Placement nr. 2: Volunteering in OFFICINA CREATIVA MONTEFELTRO
4 volunteers will be involved in social activities in Belforte all’Isauro, in particular:
– English conversation workshops
– support to the realization of local events
– summer camp for kids
– artistic workshop with recycling materials
– school activities and support in homework for students
How to apply:
• The project is open for young people 18-30 years old.
• No previous experience, knowledge and skills are required for carrying out the tasks of the project activities.
All the necessary skills and knowledge for carrying out the tasks can be gained during the project. The only requirement is to have a positive active attitude and willingness to support the development of the local community doing positive actions.
• Interested candidates need to send an updated CV and a cover letter related to the project (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ESC in Montefeltro”. It’s possible to apply for one or more options
• In the e-mail text, please, include the following information:
• Volunteers need to be registered in the European Solidarity Corps portal to take part in the project (you can register here: http://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en)