Bona Fides Association and Lélektér Foundation are looking for Polish citizens or residents of Poland to join their “Keep the city active” Erasmus+ voluntary project in Veszprém, Hungary, as volunteers. To apply please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to the following emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
Please, write in the title “EVS in Veszprém, Hungary”.
- Location: Veszprém, Hungary
- Deadline: 26/08/2019
- Duration: One month
- Mobility period: 16/09/2019 – 15/10/2019
The team of Lélektér Foundation is looking forward to meeting you in Veszprém, Hungary in our short term Erasmus+ voluntary project, based on spreading the opportunities provided by the European Union thanks to the Erasmus+ system.
The project provides the development of several competencies of the volunteers. We support them to achieve their personal aims, motivate them to get involved in self and community activities by using their creativity and gained experiences.
TASKS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE VOLUNTEER
- Outdoor and indoor workshops and presentations
- Preparing for the Youth Day of Veszprém
- Visiting high schools in Veszprém and present the Erasmus+ Programme
- Recording videos about the Erasmus+
- Participate in local events such as Cartoon Festival and the Day of Democracy
The program is open to young people between 18-30. The volunteers need to have medium level of English, they should be open-minded, creative and flexible.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS
- Under negotiations with dormitories. We will inform all the volunteers once we choose the most suitable accommodation.
- Volunteers will receive as pocket money 90 euros per month, plus 120 euros per month to spend in food.
- We will purchase the flight tickets for all the volunteers in a cooperation with the sending organizations