Association and the Vicolocorto Association are looking for Polish citizens, or residents in Poland, to join our ESC project at the Red Cross – Local Committee located in the city of Cingoli, Italy. In order to apply, please send us your CV and Cover Letter to the following mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Location: Cingoli, Italy
Duration: 7 months
Mobility period: 07.11.2019 – 08.05.2020
The volunteers are involved in the activities organized by the CRI – Local Committee of Cingoli. It is located within the area affected by the earthquake between 2016 and 2017 and the volunteers will contribute to the following services:
- Support the Red Cross Youth Group;
- Take part in informative and awareness campaigns;
- Organization of events related to responsible drinking;
- Support to training course about First AID and road safety;
- Support to internal communication strategy of the Red Cross;
- Informative activities at school;
- Support to transportation service of elderly & people with disability;
- Take part in informative activities about health and proper nutrition.
– We are looking for 4 volunteers who are between 18-30 years old.
– Willing to work in team.
– Interested in the topic of the project.
– Willing to take part in different activities with local community.
As a ESC project, this is a great opportunity for volunteers to develop their skills at health and in medical situations, as well as in many other situations. While helping local people and meeting other international volunteers.
Some useful links about Vicolocorto Association:
- Oficial website: http://www.vicolocorto.org/en
- Blog from volunteers’ experiences: https://vicolocortini.wordpress.com/
- Official Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1HcvgsOATDk_iSWPEYv8g
The European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is a part of the European Program called Erasmus+ (www.erasmusplus.it).
Erasmus+ is open to all young people, and it is a program created by the European Union for mobility inside and outside EU borders, to promote non-formal education and intercultural dialogue, and to support all kind of youngsters regardless of their level of education, of their origins and their cultural background.