Location: Dordogne, France
Duration: 12 Months
Mobility Periods: March 2020- Match 2021
Deadline: 1st February
Bona Fides Association and SEM&VOL Association are looking for volunteers from Poland or residents, to join our European Solidarity Corps project in Dordogne, France, with the opportunity to participate in different events and projects and experience the collective life. To apply please fill this application form: https://forms.gle/74hFfwsju83ieHKdAand send your Curriculum Vitae to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please, write in the title ”ESC in Dordogne, France”
The association Sem&Vol, affiliated to Solidarités Jeunesses, works towards:
– the voluntary participation of all in social life – at local, national and international levels,
– a local development respectful of the individual, the environment and cultural heritage,
– intergenerational, intracultural, intercultural and international meetings and exchanges,
– tangible peace-building actions,
– reflection, practices and projects in the field of environmental education in line with a sustainable development approach.
Right from the start, Sem&Vol focus its priorities on local development through the activities undertaken with local partners. Every volunteer is working with these local associations and institutions participating in existing projects and developing new activities depending on their abilities, skills, motivations and wishes.
In this way, the volunteers will be actively involved in the development of our associative project and our activities.
They will have the opportunity, if they wish to, to develop a personal project in relation to the collective project.
TASKS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE VOLUNTEER
- taking part in projects with local associations
- creating and participating in events for youth and fewer-opportunities youngsters
- spreading European values and promote international mobility
- lead volunteers projects like Youth Exchanges and Volunteers Workcamps
- teach languages, run workshops, presentations.
We wish to welcome people from different backgrounds in keeping with our social equity values. Our aim is to enable everyone to develop skills, but also to pass on their own knowledge to the others. We believe this will help each person to see him or herself as an individual within a group and to grow in respect and consideration for others.
We expect our volunteers to have a good understanding of our overall project and to be motivated to be part of a team. We regard volunteering as an exchange between a volunteer who offers his/her time and energy to a collective project and a host community that in turn provides the volunteer
with learning and testing ground as well as a space for personal development.
It is important for us, that is why we await from the volunteers to invest themselves into technical part of the work, by bringing energy and technical knowledge, as well as, to invest into animation and intercultural part of the activities by bringing ideas and organisational abilities.
Nevertheless, the most important element for our association remains the motivation and the willingness of the volunteers to invest themselves wholeheartedly in Sem&Vol.