Location: Katowice, Poland
Duration: 8 days
Date: 24th February – 2nd March
Deadline: 3rd February
Bona Fides Association is looking for volunteers from Poland or residents, to join our Youth Exchange in Katowice, Poland, titled “Good Web Citizen”, about several topics involved with the digital part of our life.
In order to apply please fill the following form: https://forms.gle/amkATP8CqvVugx6eA and send your Curriculum Vitae to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please, write in the title “Good Web Citizen application“
Our Youth Exchange is made for youngsters between 18 and 25 years old, coming from 5 different nations: Poland, Estonia, Belarus, Hungary and Portugal. The youngsters will be involved in a 6-days-project, about the digital sphere of our life.
Youngsters will have the chance to explore three different macro-areas and share their knowledge and experience regarding those. The “Good Web Citizen” project is, in fact, about exchanging different concepts, ideas and habits, with the final goal to improve our digital behaviours.
- – The first area is the personal and psychological one, which touches different themes such as the hate speech phenomenon, online bullying dynamics, Internet Addiction Disorder etc..
- – The second area is about privacy and copyright.
- – The third area is about how the relations between people and nations are influenced by the web, analyzing phenomena like fake news, terrorism (coming from online sources) and web democracy.
The activities will be prepared and executed following the logic of non-formal education. All workshops and other activities will have the goal to stimulate the discussion and the sharing of personal opinions between the participants.
Moreover, we will organize different activities to explore the Polish culture, but also to share the cultures of the participants involved in the project.
- – 18-25 years old (for team leader 18-40)
- – Interested in the topics of the digital world and its effects on society
- – Motivated, curious, ready to participate in an international environment and willing to share their experiences and culture.
- – At least a basic level of English, since all the activities will be in English.