Bona Fides Association together with Cob.Gr / αειphόria farm are looking for Polish volunteers or residents in Poland, to join our ESC project in Greece in order to help in the farm with natural building, orgonising workshops for the children and even natural cosmetics making. In order to apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Nessonas, Larissa (Greece)
- Duration: 6 months
- Mobility period: As soon as possible
- Deadline: OPEN
-Learning hands-on to construct with different natural building techniques
(adobe bricks, wood, waddle and daub, cob, earthbags, rammed earth, etc)
– In terms of sustainable development and permaculture ethics, we should learn how to live in healthier and low footprint houses. We will gather local natural resources and build constructions like ovens, dehydrator, rocket stoves, etc)
-Community life. During the project, the people living in the same space will share responsibilities (Cooking, cleaning of common spaces, etc), personal space and everyday activities concerning the village life.
-Educational excursions to other farms and projects in Greece, so that there
the participants see more examples in practice.
-Organizing workshops for children and adults about self-suffficiency
-Fabricating natural cosmetics (soaps, toothpaste, ointments, etc)
-Regenerative Agricultural – Farming activities: Beekeeping, nurseries with traditional seeds, preparation of vegetable beds, compost soil making, etc
-Food processing: Dehydrating and fermenting fruits and vegetables,
making preserves, marmalade, pickles, sauces, cider vinegar, etc.
-Animal rearing: Everyday care of the poultry (Feeding, cleaning, etc)
-The Green Basket project: Every week we will deliver baskets filled with fresh vegetables, fruits, cosmetics, and processed food to consumers from the closest city. Part of our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) project
-Permaculture Design of Ecosystems: Learning how to holistically design spaces so that they will use minimum resources and transition to resilient habitats.
– Supporting associations that work to prevent forest fires (helping with prevention methods etc.)
Accommodation and other arrangements
- Accomodation in buildings made of natural materials
- Organic food produced by the farm
- Age 18-30 years old
- Willing to live a simple and low tech farm life
- Eager to participate in community life
- Eager to gather holistic knowledge and practice around sustainability
- We keep an eye on the updates of the COVID-19
Read more here: