Bona Fides Association and Associazione BIR are looking for volunteers from Poland or residents, to join our European Solidarity Corps projects in Italy, Milan in order to work with and yo social network management, event organization, summer camps and other. To apply please send your Curriculum Vitae to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Duration: 11 months
- Mobility period: March 2021 – March 2022
BIR is an association founded in 1999 in Milan by Don Gino Rigoldi as a non-profit organization based on volunteering. BIR actively collaborates with people, organizations, and institutions, locally and internationally, providing patterns of change inspired by the logic of participation and sustainability.
Who can participate? Young people from 18 up to 30 years old (you can already register when you are 17 years old)
• In what kind of activities? a wide range of projects, such as helping to prevent natural disasters or rebuild afterwards, assisting in centres for asylum seekers, or addressing different social issues in communities
• How long is a project? From 2 up to 12 months
• What costs are covered? Travel, insurance, accommodation, food money and pocket money for your needs
PROJECT 2 (11 months) (Available for the participants with fewer opportunities)
The participant will activite for 30 hours per week. Especially in the Segretariato Sociale in Giambellino district in Milan helping in: food bank, food waste recovery and distribution, inclusion of youths and families in the community and other social activities.
The participant will also participate in BIR’s activities such as: trainings, backoffice, event organization, summer camps, trekking, activities in juvenile jail and other activities for children and youth in need.
BIR will guide the participants to include them in the project and the organization. The participants will start with a language course and specific training, then they will be included in the project activities. Ever participant will follow his/her specific path based on his/her personal and professional goals. Every participant will activate in a young and multicultural environment together with other participants and BIR volunteers.
ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER ARRANGEMENTS
– Roundtrip Ticket from your country of residence to Milan
– Accomodation in a shared appartment with the other participants
– Food Money which need to be proved by bills
– Pocket Money which are used freely by the participant
– Health Insurance
provided by the ESC program
– Annual subscription to public transport
Only valid in Milan
– Italian Language Course
online through the E+ platform and IRL with a teacher
– Mentor and Tutor
to provide support for the participant and help him/her to easily adapt into his/her new environment
Check more here: