Bona Fides Association together with La Maison de l’Europe Le Mans-Sarthe are looking for Polish volunteers or residents in Poland, to join our ESC project in Le Mans, France in order to work with youth, orgonise activities ant more… To apply, please send us your CV, nice video and fill out the application form to the following emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and o email@example.com
- Location: Le Mans, France
- Duration: 11 months
- Mobility period: September 2021 – July 2022
- Deadline: As soon as possible
Would you like to work with young people? Are you willing to discover the city of Le Mans and its surroundings? Are you curious to discover education in France? Living in an European flat with 5 others volunteers or with locals? One of these 8 missions are for you! Come and participate in the intercultural awareness of youth in the Sarthe!
- Lets live Europe in rural areas
2. In Technical collage
3. THE HOUSE OF EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR A EUROPEAN AMBASSADOR
4. LEAD INTERCULTURAL ACTIVITIES WITH THE POPULATION OF “SABLÉ-SUR-SARTHE”
5. BE PART, TAKE PART TO THE ACTIVITES OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF “LE MANS”!
La Maison de l’Europe Le Mans-Sarthe, is the coordinating organisation of all the projects listed above. The association has not political or religious affiliation. In our day-to-day life, our purpose is to raise awareness and inform the inhabitants of the department of Sarthe about European citizenship and thus contribute to building a Europe of citizens. The House of Europe is a friendly place, ideal for discovering, meeting, experiencing and exchanging on Europe!
The purpose of this House of Europe is to promote an active citizen involvement and to contribute to bringing closer European citizens in order to have a better understanding of other cultures.
– Your food, accommodation, insurance, pocket money and travel costs will be covered by the European Solidarity Corps program.
– Before coming in France: travel tickets are covered (275€ to 360€ depending on the country you live)
– the volunteer will receive information about the accomodation (it can be either with the inhabitant of the city or in an apartment shared with other student),
– the volunteer will be insured. «CIGNA» covers health and medical costs.
-every month the volunteer will receive 330-390€ for food money and pocket money according to the daily rate determined by the CES agency;
– according to the EU program, online courses will be offered to the volunteer duration the mission on the « OLS language platform »;
– the volunteer will be offered the opportunity to participate in evening French classes, organized at the University;
– the town is well served by public transport. It is also 15 minutes by bike from the University of Le Mans.
Good to know:
– the volunteer will work a maximum of 35 hours per week (French lessons, language lessons on OLS and meetings included), 5 days per week (weekends off);
– a total of 22 days of leave will be granted;
– the volunteer will have a bicycle and a local transport card, which includes buses and trams;
– debriefing times also called “CES breakfast” are planned every two months with other volunteers hosted in Sarthe;
– and the French national agency for ESC projects will run 2 seminars in which the volunteer will be invited to take part.
The volunteer will be accommodated in Le Mans, with the other 5 volunteers taking part in this project. They will live in a house next to the train station in Le Mans, not far from the city centre. Each volunteer will have his own room, kitchen, bathroom and garden are shared. The house is fully furnished and was renovated last year. Accommodation and transportation fees are under the responsibility of the hosting organisation. Money will be given to the volunteer every month to cover food expenses, as well as pocket money
For further information: