Bona Fides Association and Ankara Education Volunteers Association are looking for 1 volunteer from Poland or residents, to join our European Solidarity Corps project “Let’s Be Volunteer 2” in Ankara, Turkey, in order to work in social projects and activities design with non- formal education methods. To apply please send your Curriculum Vitae to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, write in the title ”ESC in Ankara, Turkey”
- Location: Ankara, Turkey
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Duration: 2 months
- Mobility period: 20th November 2021 – 20th January 2022
Ankara Education Volunteers Association is a non-governmental organization. The project is about volunteering and active participation. Let’s Be Volunteer has the theme of understanding and disseminating the importance of volunteering and active participation in the process of overcoming social problems.
Young people and volunteering work are the main focus of our project. Thus, we aim to increase the knowledge and skills of young generations on universal issues. The project is going to include the following activities: Turkish and English language courses, social projects and activities design with non- formal education methods, workshops on universal issues, activities to increase volunteerism and participation in social life and more.
ACCOMODATION AND SUPPORT
- Flat. The volunteer will stay at our flat which has 3 rooms + 1 living/resting room (volunteers will have their own room). Flat is located center of the ANKARA and 7-8 minutes by walking to office.
- Pocket Money. 120€ as cash in EURO, per month.
- Food Money. 70€ as cash in EURO, per month.
- Travel Cost. Will be paid according to distance canculator.
- Insurance. The volunteeers will get incurance certificate by Cigna Company Visa and Residence permit expenses will be paid by project budget.
- Volunteers that want to learn Turkish language.
- Being at the ages between 18-30.
- Genuine interest in different perspectives and cultures.
- Being creative, active, open-minded, and available with teamwork.
- Being open to education and innovations.
- Being able to represent his/her own country and sending organisation in the best way.
- Being able to speak English at least to express himself or herself.