Bona Fides Association and Associazione InCo are looking for volunteer aged between 18 and 30 years old from Poland or Polish resident to join our European Solidarity Corps project in Italy (Trento).
Dear candidate, you don’t need any previous experience or training in order to become a volunteer and carry on your activities in Associazione InCo. Just be curious, open-minded and highly motivated!
It would be an asset if you could already speak Italian before you arrival.
To apply please send your CV and a motivation letter to the following emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, write in the title: “ESC in Trento/Italy”.
- Location: Trento, Italy
- Deadline: OPEN
- Duration: 5 months
- Mobility periods: As soon as possible
- Office activities (communication and administration):
- preparing documents and materials (letters, newsletters, brochures, flyers, guidelines, spreadsheets, emails) especially in the framework of ESC and Youth Exchanges;
- preparing presentations, infopacks, questionaries, charts etc;
- translating news, writing articles for web and development of Social network (Facebook/Instagram). Providing the social networks with appropriate photo, video, graphics and animation;
- updating the current blog of volunteers: www.gogosocial.blogspot.com ;
- helping the staff in coordinating the parallel activities of ESC;
- answering the office phone, checking the post box, distributing the flyers in Trento/Rovereto;
- participating in infoday meetings in schools, conferences, events etc;
- participating in meetings of informaiton and orientation desk.
- Preparation and development of meetings with international volunteers:
- Blog monthly meetings;
- On-arrival and midterm trainings;
- Monitoring meetings;
- Final evaluation meeting.
- Active participation in Youth exchanges:
- Prepare infopacks, posters, videos, application forms, articles etc for web;
- Search for the participans;
- Communicate with local and internaitonal partners/participants;
- Organize and participate in APV and in YE;
- Support the staff in preparing practical and logistic matters for the project;
- Support the staff during and after the project
- Promotion and information activities about international mobility (ESC, MTV, Au Pair, Youth exchanges etc): Info- days, International Mobility Fair, information sessions at schools.
You need to be aged between 18 and 30 years old and you should preferably be an EU citizen. It would be an asset if you could already speak Italian before you arrival..
WHAT IS INCLUDED
The volunteers will live inside a flat with single or shared room in the city of Trento.
You will receive food allowance for each month, paid by InCo. So you will be able able to cook/prepare breakfasts, lunch and dinners in the apartment.
You will receive 150,00 € per month as pocket money.