Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i litewska organizacja The European Foundation of Hu-man Rights poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Wilnie. Zgłoszenia (CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org (Zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe!)
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 15 września 2015
Do zgłoszeń prosimy dodać poniższą informację (w treści wiadomości mailowej)
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Project title: Promote diversity, promote human rights
Start of activity: 1st of October 2015
End of activity: 31st July, 2016
Duration: 10 months
Where: Vilnius, Lithuania
About “Promote diversity, promote human rights” Project
To advance this aim and further internationalise our work, the project “Promote diversity, promote human rights” was launched under the Erasmus+ Mobility Program. We want to improve the education in human rights and tolerance, and decrease prejudices and xenophobia among the Lithuanian society by carrying out local projects involving international trainees/volunteers from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Equally, our aim is to offer our trainees and volunteers the possibility to develop personal and job skills, such as decision making, team leading, team work, language and cultural understanding, as well as profound knowledge in human and minority rights and insight into the professional work with them.
What you will gain from volunteering for EFHR
During the mobility, the volunteer will have the opportunity to gain work experience in the human rights sector and:
•improve planning skills and time management (ability to plan and organise trainings, workshops and other events as well as a to create a schedule for team activities);
• gain foreign language skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• develop critical thinking through case law analysis, meetings with policy makers and cooperation with our NGO network;
• improve information operating skills through analysing statistic databases, creating presentations and writing press releases;
• improve communication skills (ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative, ease in communicating with people of different age groups, preparing information and lectures);
• develop collaboration and leadership skills based on team building and meeting management;
• refine creativity and innovative thinking;
• gain general knowledge of national and EU law, case law and international standards raised for human and national minorities rights;
• learn self-motivation and social inclusion based on taking active part in organising trainings, workshops and events;
• have a great time in Lithuania and it’s marvellous, dynamic capital Vilnius!
REQUIREMENTS FOR VOLUNTEERS
• be interested in human rights, law and problems of national minorities,
• be open-minded, communicative and able to work on his/her own initiative, as well as in a team,
• be conscientious and ready for varied tasks to complete,
• share his/her own ideas about the work of our organisation and help us in creating new educational projects,
• have strong communication skills in written and spoken English.
Knowledge of languages other than Polish and English is not necessary.