Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i hiszpańska organizacja Asociacion Mojo de Caña Gran Canaria poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria. Zgłoszenia (CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com (Zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe!)
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 10 września 2015
Do zgłoszeń prosimy dodać poniższą informację (w treści wiadomości mailowej)
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
• Receiving Organisation: Asociacion Sociocultural Mojo de caña
• Location: Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria , Spain
• Deadline: 10/09/2015
• Start: 01/02/2016
• End: 01/12/2016
You will become part of our team concentrating mainly on social work with children and
Association Mojo de Caña has been founded in 2001, in Santa Brigida municipality (Gran Canaria Island,Spain). Currently we have several offices in Spain, with the plans of going international (United Kingdom 2016). Our offices are divided in Santa Brigida HQ, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Tenerife Island), Cordoba and Madrid (2016). Our internal structure is divided in several departments ( Board, Treasury, Marketing and PR, Artists Management, Events Planning and Logistics, Social and Inclusion projects, and International Projects Department , Juvenile Board etc), coordinated by more than 15 workers, 3-8 EVS volunteers, 3-8 interns and more then 30 local volunteers, having a middle age of 27. We are organizing several cultural productions during the year, since the primary area of the association is artistic production ( festivals, circus, carnival etc.).Through our social projects and activities, we are in daily contact with around 200 youngsters in several islands of Canary Islands.
When it comes to our participation in Youth in Action/Erasmus +, we have started in 2011, and since than it has become one of our main priorities, since it reflects and summons up are goals, objectives and aims that are coinciding with the goals of Erasmus + program. We are currently coordinating more then 30 EVS volunteers, with more new vacancies during the 2015/2016 , at least 15 new positions in several host and coordinating projects all over the Canary islands. Since 2011, we have had more than 20 host volunteers, 10 coordinating volunteers, and more than 40 sending volunteers. When it comes to youth exchanges and national and international TC, we have participated and coordinated more than 20 exchanges and more than 10 TCAll those hard work had been crowned in 2012, when our Island Government has selected us as “Canary Youth Association” of the year. Our National Agency and Council of Youth have awarded our president Mr.Naroe Valls O´Shanahan as Youth Entrepreneur for 2012.
We are awarded association , by our National Agency for the year of 2012, and our project was selected as one of the best 3 projects presented in Spain during the Youth in Action program ( 2007-2013
When it comes to project description we are extremely flexible., as we may adapt to the needs-wishes of each volunteer. We have fixed tasks for each volunteer, that occupy 15h per week. The rest fo the working hours depends on the monthly calendar and weekly schedule.
– Our HQ office is in Santa Brigida. Volunteers usually stay either in Santa Brigida, or Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (where volunteers in this project in question will be living),for 10 months.
– Beside event and cultural production we implement several social projects in 2 islands ( Gran Canaria 3 municipalities, and Tenerife island). Volunteer will contribute to it during 10 months by attending sessions-activities-excursions with local youngsters ( majority coming from single parent families, legal past, immigrants, social exclusion etc) .
– Third part is international projects department, where we coordinate Erasmus + projects ( youth exchanges, seminars, trainings, EVS ).Volunteers are supposed to contribute to promotion and diffusion of information’s regarding EVS and help the formation of Canarians as future EVS volunteers.
– Collaborations with public institution/other associations is recommendable
– In this project in concrete we would like to host a volunteer with a graphic-design knowledge and/pr video editing, since we would like to prepare several activities and projects during the 10months of project.
-The volunteer will be accompanied by our PR and design team, but will focus on EVS promotion and activities.
We are looking for a candidate with (at least) basic level of Spanish, since in the islands, mayority of the youngsters don´t speak english, and due to peculiar accent in the islands, even for native Spanish speakers communication can be dificult in the first days. Beyond all we need a creative person, with personal initiative, flexible and used to team work, and most importantly that want´t to form part of the team. Volunteer should be open to chalenges, adhoc sistema, patient and eager to learn.
All the interested candidates should send us their CV, motivational letter and portfolio ( optional) , before 10th of September to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . ALL the candidates will get an response from us, not regarding thier acceptance status. The best candidates will pass into the second round of the selection ( skype interview), and therefore we would like to close the process of aplication before 20th of September. We are not belivers of any kind of prejudices and stereotypes, therefore the selection results won´t be influenced by any opinion regarding religion,race,sex or age of the candidates.