Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i organizacja Asociacion Sociocultural Mojo de caña z Hiszpaniiposzukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Las Palmas na Tenerife.
Zgłoszenie: należy wypełnić specjalny formularz aplikacyjny umieszczając w sekcji: “Why are you interested in project ” poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 15 grudnia 2015
Organizacja koordynująca i przyjmująca: Asociacion Sociocultural Mojo de caña
Miejsce: Las Palmas, Tenerife, Spain
We are looking for two volunteers that are avalible to stay with us during the 10 months, starting from July 2016-May 2016. When it comes to project description we are extremely flexible., as we may adapt to the needs-knowledges of each volunteer. We have fixed tasks for each volunteer, that occupy 20h per week. The rest fo the working hours depends on the monthly calendar and weekly schedule.
– Volunteers usually stay either in Santa Brigida, or Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (where volunteers in this project in question will be living),for 10 months.
– Beside event and cultural production we implement several social projects in 2 islands (Gran Canaria 3 municipalities, and Tenerife island). Volunteer will contribute to it during 10 months by attending sessions-activities-excursions with local youngsters (majority coming from single parent families, legal past, immigrants, social exclusion etc) .
– Third part is international projects department, where we coordinate Erasmus + projects ( youth exchanges, seminars, trainings, EVS ).Volunteers are supposed to contribute to promotion and diffusion of information’s regarding EVS and help the formation of Canarians as future EVS volunteers.
Please have in mind several important issues about this project: We are selecting volunteers who will be participating in the project that is held to start in Summer 2016. We need volunteers who can commit to this dates, and most importantly to this project. Even though volunteers will be living in Gran Canaria island, The project itself, has a established time-table, but we are counting on ideas, initiatives of volunteers. Volunteers should respect punctuality, responsibility and kindness of highly evaluated. Every violation of the rules will have consequences, establish in Activity Agreement, in agreement of all involved parts. The profile of volunteers:
– Young people between 18 and 30 years
– Young, dynamic, entrepreneurial, outgoing and participative
– People who like to be in touch with nature and like to live in rural areas .
– interested in working in youth projects and be part of an organization.
– Have a basic level! of Spanish so they can begin to help with basic tasks
– Passionate about culture and youth, eager to discover new cultures and experiences .
– The will to continue developing new projects within the ERASMUS + program
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE YOUTHNETWORKS!!! All interested candidates have to fill out our google form or get in contact with us using our email firstname.lastname@example.org. They will receive an automatic email with link of google form. If you have any further question of doubt you may contact us via email.