Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i organizacja Drustvo zaveznikov mehkega pristanka
ze Słowenii poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Krsko.
Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com (dokumenty należy przesłać na oba adresy mailowe).
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 31 grudnia 2015
Do wiadomości w treści maila prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Organizacja przyjmująca : Drustvo zaveznikov mehkega pristanka
Miejsce: Ksrko, Słowenia
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 31/12/2015
Czas trwania wolontariatu: August 2016 – July 2017 (12 months)
Ilość wolnych miejsc: 4
DZMP (Society of allies for soft landing) was founded in 1995 by a group of young people, who were tired of the apathy of cultural events for youngsters and general insensitivity for distress of other people. We have been giving special attention to projects in the field of media education, film, video and multimedia.
One of our main activities is our regular Youth TV Magazine, in which youngsters shoot and publish their own different documentaries and TV reportages.All through the year we organise different courses for youngsters to work in media. These are different weekend workshops and summer camps. Every year we organise a film festival, with the purpose of promoting films of young authors.
In Krško we set up a video studio. Every day we open the doors for young creators from different parts of Slovenia (and abroad). We are pioneers in this field of work in Slovenia, through which we assured ourselves recognition and reputation in the past.
1. EVS volunteers will participate actively in media projects with youngsters, who are producing Youth TV magazine for the local TV. They will also plan and carry out video production and participate in different media projects with other young people.
In the beginning of the project EVS volunteers will be trained for the work in media and video and film production. They will gain knowledge about equipment and computer tools, which are used.
2. Besides working on Youth TV Magazine, EVS volunteers will carry out video workshops with the children and the young, help them develop different ideas and introduce them into different media projects. They will carry out tasks from different technical fields of media work, organise and arrange films from young authors into archives. Volunteers are fullfilling applications and sending films made by young authors in Luksuz produkcija to different film festivals around the globe.
3. We expect that EVS volunteers, in cooperation with other young people from the area, create two TV reports a month (report, short film, documentary film…). These films will be broadcasted regularly in montly Youth TV Magazine.
4. Progress and cooperation with other DZMP youth projects are wished – for and welcome. Therefore EVS volunteers will take part in projects like: different workshops, concerts, performances, film festival, setting up web pages, summer camps… Volunteers will actively participate in different groups, which will work on various tasks in several projects. Their role will also depend on their own interests. They will cooperate with different partners in other projects.
5. Volunteers have a lot of leisure time and opportunities to make their own media project. Along with highly skilled co-workers they can always use shooting and editing equipment and studio.
Work of EVS volunteers is approximately composed of:
– 30% of the work will be done on projects for preparation of Youth TV Magazine (planning, preparation, research, being mentor to younger co-workers, shooting, editing)
– 30% on independent media projects (we welcome documentary work reflecting the environment in Krško and around, specially life of young people, we are very open for ideas and volunteers’ iniciatives)
– 20% in multimedia studio (help the others with the computer, making web pages, editing,etc)
– Involving in other DZMP projects like teaching foreign language, youth work.
We expect that EVS volunteers are active in DZMP projects 35 hours a week, 5 to 8 hours a day (depending on the project). We usually have a meeting with all co-workers every Tuesday.
Our program is available for young people between 18 and 30 years of age, we strive after self iniciative people, motivated for carrying out their individual projects, people who are responsible and straightforward.
We expect a high level of communication skills, creativity, personal initiative and adaptation from the volunteer, but most importantly an open-minded relation to other people and different cultures. The volunteer should have at least basic knowledge of English language.
Main selection criteria are interest in work with young people, media, film and video work and enthusiasm for different everyday life. Previous knowledge of video, photography, media or computers is not essential, but we do focus on candidates, who are truly interested in these kinds of proficiency and skills, because if they are not, serious problems can be encountered. Unfortunatelly, if situations like these would happen, we can not offer many alternatives to the EVS volunteers in regular activities of DZMP. We daily come across these spheres of work in majority of our activities.
We choose EVS volunteers according to their application forms, which include motivation cover letter and a CV. We also ask them additional questions and carry out the interviews. Final selection is made by close team of DZMP workers.