Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i Foundation Center for European Initiatives poszukują wolontariuszy na zaakceptowany projekt EVS w Starej Zagorze. Projekt został zaakceptowany przez Bułgarską Narodową Agencję.
Zgłoszenia (CV oraz list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adresy: email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 30.12.2017
Receiving organization: Center for European Initiatives
Location: Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
Duration: 12 months
Where? – Stara Zagora
A town of 200 000 population, one of the greenest and most beautiful towns in Bulgaria. It is in the central part of the country, only 2 hours away both to the seaside and to the capital city Sofia. http://www.tour.starazagora.bg/en/
Centre for European Initiatives was established in 2005 and it is one of the most active youth NGOs in the region. We are experienced in hosting volunteers and we do our best to make them feel welcome in our team. www.cei-sz.eu
· Preparing and performing youth programs for the online radio that the organization shares with a partner NGO
· Working with kids from rural areas near the town – art workshops, sports events, outdoor games.
· During school holidays – organizing camps for kids and youth
· Working on the web-site of the organization and writing articles in a volunteer newsletter.
· Helping in our office – preparation of papers, teaching English to kids.
· Scanning and preserving old books in the local library as well as helping the library children’s department
· Promotional events – participating in street events to promote volunteering
· Intercultural events – presenting your country
We are also open to your ideas – we will support your small projects and initiatives.
A flat in the central part of the town or a hotel apartment in the suburbs with access to buses. You might share a bedroom with another volunteer. The accommodation is equipped with cooking facilities, a washing machine and wi-fi. There is bed-linen, blankets and pillows. A 20 min walk/or 15 min bus trip to the office of the hosting organization. All the bills – electricity, internet, water, etc. are paid by the project.
Bulgarian language lessons with a professional teacher will be provided 2-4 times a week. You will also be encouraged to improve your speaking skills in English while communicating with our staff members.
Every month we will pay to you 210 euro for food and personal expenses. It is 410.72 Bulgarian leva which is equal to the minimum salary in our country. Food in Bulgaria is usually cheap and there is a great variety of fresh vegetables and fruits that are produced in the area. The project also covers 275 euro for your travel costs to Bulgaria and back to your home.
The project provides a health insurance that covers all types of medical needs you might have during the project and 2 months after it.
How to apply?
Declare your interest at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you via skype and make an on-line interview.
Artykuł wolontariuszki Magdy, która brała udział w krótkoterminowym EVSie w Starej Zagorze: https://evs.bonafides.pl/2017/11/relacja-wolontariuszki-magdy-z-evsu-w-bulgarii/