Bona Fides Association and Centre Simon Le Franc are looking for Polish volunteers, or residents in Poland, to join our ESC project “Biodiversity in the very heart of Paris“, related to nature, children an other activities. In order to apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter to the following mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 11 months
Mobility period: 01.10.2019 – 31.08.2020
The volunteer will be part of the team of a social and cultural center located in the very heart of Paris. Our organisation is managed by Fédération des MJC in Ile-de-France. The volunteer will:
- Organise workshops about nature, gardening, and biodiversity for 4-8 years old children
- Raise youth and adults awareness about recycling
- Organise activities for children during school holidays
- Help 11-15 years old students doing their homework
- Contribute to daily activities of the centre as public reception, events, exhibitions,…
– We’re looking for an independent and team-working person.
– Someone between 18-30 years old, and interested in environmental and societal issues.
– With some notions of French.
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will be hosted in a youth accommodation center, located in east of Paris at about 20 minutes by metro from our organisation. He/she will stay in a private apartment with kitchen and bathroom.
The volunteer will receive weekly a box of organic vegetables. He/she could travel by metro, bus or train for free in all Paris area.
Trainings and opportunities
We will organize training on environmental issues with other MJCs and local associations.
Moreover, the volunteers will regularly meet other volunteers hosted by MJCs located in Ile-de-France region. These meetings will be organised by Fédération des MJC in Ile-de-France. Their aim will be sharing experiences, reinforce linguistic and social skills and develop a common project in a group dynamics.
For further information
About MJCs and Fédération des MJC in Ile-de-France:
The European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is a part of the European Program called Erasmus+.
Erasmus+ is open to all young people, and it is a program created by the European Union for mobility inside and outside EU borders, to promote non-formal education and intercultural dialogue, and to support all kind of youngsters regardless of their level of education, of their origins and their cultural background.