Location: Samsun, Turkey
Duration: 2 months
Mobility Period: 01.12.2019 – 30.01.2019
Deadline: as soon as possible
Bona Fides Association along with Mozaik Human Resources Development are looking for Polish volunteers, or residents in Poland, to join our project in Samsun, Turkey to create activities for children, young people and people with disabilities. In order to apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFILE OF VOLUNTEERS
- Since we both do not speak the same language, at least basic English knowledge is required from you to understand each other better.
- There is no significant experience required for this youth experience except your curiosity and open-mindedness.
- Last but not least: Bring your positive energy with you!
- Working with young people with disabilities,
- Activities related to children, young people,
- Help the team with administrative tasks in the office,
- Do posters, workshops for project-related activities and events
- Helping to local community or migrants (daily activities of the Youth: games, group dynamics, workshops, handicrafts, theatre, dance, sports, music, etc.)
- Preparation for the activities in schools, kindergartens (for kids with special education needs)
- Working with youngsters in Schools (for kids with special education needs)
INFORMATION ABOUT SAMSUN
Samsun is a highly rich trade city with a population over half a million people on Black Sea Region, between Kızılırmak and Yesilırmak rivers in Turkey. It is the provincial capital of Samsun Province and a major Black Sea port. The growing city has two universities, several hospitals, shopping malls, a lot of light manufacturing industry, sports facilities, museums and an opera.
Samsun has a very important transportation system in the field of aviation, land and sea. However, it has also numerous natural beauties, unique masterpieces reflecting paradise and ancient time which shows that it is one of the maximum tourism potentialities.
For further information: