Location: Sivas, Turkey
Duration: 6 months
Mobility Period: September 020 – March 2021
Deadline: as soon as possible
Bona Fides Association along with Sivas Gelisim Genclik Dernegi are looking for Polish volunteers, or residents in Poland, to join our project in Sivas, Turkey working with young people with fewer opportunities, and organizing social, cultural and sports activities. In order to apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
To promote personal and vocational development of young people taking part European youth voluntary works, to get experience and knowledge about social, cultural and sports activities for disadvantaged young people, to improve participants knowledge about volunteer works. To give them a chance to learn more about different cultures, to construct cultural bridges between both countries, to set up strong partnerships and collaborations among the partner organizations.
To give a chance them to learn more about different cultures, to construct cultural bridges between both countries, to set up strong partnerships and collaborations among the partner organizations. The project will contribute developing participants’ responsibility and self-confidence at the end of the project.
Project Activities: Volunteers will realize their EVS experiences, working with young people, which have fewer opportunities of work, personal development and social inclusion. Therefore, ESC volunteers will work with young people. They will organize some social, cultural and sports activities for young people in order to improve their personal skills and support social integration actively.
Proposed EVS activities:
- Support in the preparation, development and implementation of social, educational and
cultural activities (preparation and preparation of materials for lessons, conducting part of the
- Promotion of all kinds of activities, using social media (including facebook, snapchat,instagram, or twitter).
- Creating own blog, (articles, photos, possibly movies).
- Assistance in writing an application for the Erasmus + program, for the purpose of
international youth exchange from other countries in Europe.
- Supporting language club activities implementing at schools.
- Help in organizing events that organized or co-organized by the host organization.
- Running presentation in schools and high school about volunteers own country and culture and
about European voluntary service.
- Giving English language course in basic level to the other volunteers.
- Organising English language workshops in a high school using non-formal teaching methods
once a week.