Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i organizacja Youth development center-Mutual aid z Bułgarii poszukują wolontariuszy na zaakceptowany projekt EVS w Kazanlak. Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org (zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy!) W tytule wiadomości prosimy podać: Friendship in Box 2
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 05.07.2015
W treści wiadomości mailowej prosimy dodać:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Z organizacją Youth development center-Mutual aid mieliśmy już okazję współpracować w tym roku przy okazji krótkoterminowego projektu (59 dni) dla 4 polskich wolontariuszy. Relację dziewczyn możecie przeczytać tutaj: Eco Koprinka 2015
Receiving organization: Youth development center-Mutual aid
Location: Kazanlak, Bulgaria
Duration: 9 months
During 9 months, 3 volunteers will be active participants in working youth groups which will be organized in accordance with the project at the Daily care center for disabled children and youth, the Houses for elderly people Nr. 1 and 3 in Kazanlak, Bulgaria.
The participating volunteers will be given the opportunity to be involved in the routine activities of our organization and our partners, focused on the formation of a sense of tolerance and empathy towards the children that are different, and change of people’s prejudices towards disabled people and elderly people, as well as improving the image of the local institutions and organizations.
The project’s main goal is through volunteers’ activities and art-therapeutic sessions with the partner organizations, the children to be taught systematically to accept the different people and to create messages of friendship with the other children. The volunteers will have the chance to learn more about the disabled children and youth who are grown in a family environment, and the concomitant issues. The project will also be focused on the youth initiatives of the EU as a means for assisting citizens’ initiative and motivation, and increasing young people’s adaptivity abilities and their skills for working with disabled children and tolerance towards the elderly. Other activities will be: organizing meetings with various experts in fields, in which the volunteers are interested and assisted by the experts, and popularization of the project through publishing a newsletter “The(Y) volunteers”.
The project is countenious of another project which was organized by the receiveing organization from 2013 to 2014 year with 4 EVS volunteers from Spain, Sweden and Germany in Daily care center for disabled children and youth and Houses for elderly people Nr. 1 and 3. The good results of that motivate the team and the institutions to create a new project.
Main activities are as follow institutions:
– Daily care center for disabled children and youth;
– Houses for elderly people Nr. 1 and 3;
– Newsletter “The(Y) volunteers”.
What volunteer has provided:
– food allowance and pocket money (volunteers will be receving money for food in amount of 100,00 EUR per month and pocket money in amount of 70,00 EUR per month),
– an activity plan as well safe working conditions to the volunteers troughout the project activities and providing a personal supervision and work-related support and/or training to enable full integration into the project (volunteers will work form Monday to Friday, approximately 7 hours per day, form 10:00-17:00 with one hour for lunch, hours may vary form day to day based on the projects needs, and the volunteers can be asked to work additional days in weekend if needed, additional hours and
weekends days will be credited toward time off; volunteers will be given time off for all Bulgaraian holidays or any other days the RO office will be closed, also volunteers will recive 2 days per month of vacation/personal time),
– accomodation (volunteers will be accomodated in an apartament with other EVS volunteers, in flat with kitchen, washing machine, fridge).
– travel funding in amount of 275,00 EUR in both ways.
– insurance in MSH INTERNATIONAL company.